Thread: Hello again :)

Thanks

Default Hello again :)

Took a long break from the boards, had been here nearly since it started, was actually even a mod at one point. Life and all that fun stuff kept me from stalking the internet so much.

I have lots of geckos still, have bred cresties since 2003. Not breeding anything except my chewies and leachies right now though. The vast majority of my cresties are starting to become retired anyway due to their age. Also keep gargoyles and sarasinorum. Have one ancient leopard gecko. Let's see, what else...4 box turtles, a senior beardie, a Hermann's tortoise, two senior (VERY, as in early and late 30's) horses, a pit mix, 3 kitties...I think that's everyone. NOPE, forgot the snakes. I have two hognose I would like to eventually breed (a red and a purple conda) and one sand boa (anery) I have no desire to breed, but he is a sweet pet.

I have been married a year coming up this weekend, no kids (aren't all those animals enough? ).

Anyway, used to be a breeder that would vend multiple times a year, had over 100 geckos at one point or another, but now I'm just taking it easy working with some of the higher end geckos. Love my Island E leachies, have an F1 from Frank Fast, and she is paired with and F2. My PI chewies are too adorable. This past April I had an egg hatch after 185 days and a move!

Moved in December and still working on finishing my reptile room. I'll be sure to post pics when I get it to my liking. Still needs dry walled and electricity finished atm.

Feel free to say hi!

-Andrea
    Visit us online at: www.crestedgeckogirly.com
    Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/crestedgeckogirly21

Have YOU Hugged a Gecko Today?

Thanks

good to meet you, i am new here!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ColleenTroi For This Useful Post:

crestedgeckogirly (09-15-2016)

Thanks

Welcome back to you and the crew!
    I too will be focusing on more of the higher end geckos in the next few seasons. Waiting on some of my littles to do some growing.
    Love the leachies and looking forward to possibly getting myself a pet chewie as a wedding gift to myself. LOL
    Please share photos when you can. I always love looking and drooling over other's scale kids.
    Kelly @ OUROBOROS EXOTICS
    Currently working with Gargoyle geckos, Crested geckos, Leachianus geckos,
    E. Agricolae and E. Vieilliardi
    Facebook.com/OuroborosGeckos
    ouroborosexotics.wix.com/geckos

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Yoshi'smom For This Useful Post:

crestedgeckogirly (09-15-2016)

Thanks

Thanks for the welcomes!

Yoshi-A pet chewie sounds like an AMAZING wedding present!

I will try to get some pics up this weekend. I switched laptops in recent history and so my pictures aren't all in the same place. Also I have been getting online a lot on my breaks at the new job, at which I have no place to upload photos from.

All are good excuses for some photo shoots though

-Andrea
    Visit us online at: www.crestedgeckogirly.com
    Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/crestedgeckogirly21

Have YOU Hugged a Gecko Today?

Thanks

Welcome back! Every excuse for a photo shoot is a good one, lol. Would love to see what you have
    Dedicated to the health, quality, and genetic diversity of Crested Geckos (Correlophus ciliatus)
    DoubleHelixGeckos.com
    Facebook Page
    iHerp Page