Thread: Offshoot of Reptile Show Thread...

Thanks

Default Offshoot of Reptile Show Thread...

Would everyone like to post their reptile show impulse buys? Also post if it was a good choice or not...

My first ever Reptile show, I bought Nosy. She is my pride and joy, but certainly not what I'd consider a first choice in pythons. We made out all right though because I'd done some research beforehand. I knew I wanted one, I just wasn't prepared for one that day!

Second reptile show, I brought home two milk snakes. Both had kinked backs, and were super cheap because of it. After I saw someone contemplating breeding them, I snatched them up. They were gorgeous, but I can't stand critters that poop on me every time I hold them. I will never again own a colubrid, a bird, or any other animal with loose bowels. These two are currently living on opposite sides of the country in loving homes.

The last show I went to, I bought Harley. I was looking for something to fill an empty tank, but had no idea I'd go home with a crestie, let alone something so small. I had to stop at petsmart on the way home to buy a cage and food. I hate doing that, but I think the photos speak for themselves.

Thanks

lol of course mine is my little Uroplatus ebenaui, I had done research on them prior but wasnt really planning to get on that day. I saw her with a couple of other leaf-tail species and I couldnt pass her up. Definitely a good decision, great little gecko.

Nolan

Rhacodactylus Ciliatus(2.1.2)
    Uroplatus ebanaui(0.1.0)
    Eublepharis Macularis(0.1.0)
    Chrysemys picta picta(0.1.0)
    Eryx colubrinus(1.0.0)
    Rhacodactylus chahoua (0.0.1)
    Kinosternon leucostomum (0.0.1)
    Teratolepis fasciata (0.0.1)
    Fish(to many)
    Many furry beings

Thanks

beautiful animals guys, thanks for sharing!
    It is truly an upside-down world we live in where lies are truths, criminals are our nationsí leaders, and Satanís minions are considered men of God.

Thanks

Those pueblans look soo much like young ringed pythons in the picture! If it wasnt for that second picture, I would have been fooled!