Produced by JB's Cresties
    Sire: Beans
    Dam: Lyra

"Pin"
    Male | 35 grams | $165 SHIPPED
    Produced by KB Crested Geckos
    Sire: Gunnie
    Dam: Marilyn

Further lineage available on some, will send parent photos upon inquiry.
    One month payment plan optional.

If purchasing multiple, SHIPPED fee will be less.

- Terms of Service -

If you want me to hold an animal in your name for one month, I require a 25% non-refundable deposit.
    I will not hold an animal in your name or promise it to you without a deposit.
    I ship overnight through Ship Your Reptiles on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays for delivery the following day. I will not ship unless temperatures on both ends are between 40 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit. I am not responsible for carrier delays or other issues with the carrier, but I will do my best to sort out any unforeseeable issues that may occur and keep you updated throughout the process.
    If you need your shipment held at your local FedEx hub, I require you to be able to pick the animal up within an appropriate amount of time.
    I offer a live arrival guarantee and a 7 day health guarantee. Someone must be at the shipping address to accept the shipment and I must be notified within 45 minutes of receipt of delivery of the animalís condition or my live arrival guarantee and 7 day health guarantee are void. I am not responsible for death or damaged health due to the shipment being exposed to outside elements or if the shipment is left unattended with a potentially destructive animal (dogs, etc). Although I will not ship an animal if I do not 100% believe it is of good health, if you think, for any reason, the animal I sent you is sick or unwell, notify me as soon as possible.
    The health guarantee does not cover outside injuries. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: falls, burns, drowning, dehydration, attacks from other animals, choking on insects which were too big to consume, being fed anything which is poisonous to the species or being crushed by anyone/anything.
    To be eligible for a refund or replacement animal, you must answer questions about your husbandry practices, explain in detail what the animal has been exposed to while in your care and be willing to send photos or a video of the animal and where it has been housed. You may need to ship the animal back to me.

The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs.

I do not issue refunds, full or partial, for dropped tails during shipment or once the animal is in your care.

I reserve the right to refuse sale.
    If, at any time, I feel that my animal(s) will be kept in an improper or dangerous manner by the buyer, I reserve the right to cancel the sale.

To inquire, email GrimGeckos@gmail.com or text 918 530 0590
    Last edited by Inquisitive; 09-09-2016 at 08:45 PM.
    12.18.18 Correlophus Ciliatus
    1.0.0 Eublepharis Macularius

Grim Geckos
    >Instagram<
    >Facebook<

Thanks

"Pin"
    SOLD! THANK YOU!
    Last edited by Inquisitive; 10-08-2016 at 04:06 AM.

Grim Geckos
    >Instagram<
    >Facebook<

Thanks

"For"
    ON HOLD! THANK YOU!

"Disco"
    ON HOLD! THANK YOU!

All are now on hold or sold!
    Last edited by Inquisitive; 10-08-2016 at 04:06 AM.

Grim Geckos
    >Instagram<
    >Facebook<