Thread: Best Chahoua venders?

Thanks

Default Best Chahoua venders?

There are so many sites and facebook pages, where do you recommend for a healthy, reasonably priced, chahouas?

Thanks

There are a ton of great breeders. I can't recommend one in particular as I've used several and had great experiences with all of them.

Thanks

I have only bought one chahoua so far, from Steve Cemelli (Leapin' Leachies), and I would fully recommend him. His chewies are not exactly cheap, but you can be sure to get a healthy animal. He is also very careful about shipping. Another positive: he offered to connect me with other people who might have lower priced chahouas in case I found all his too expensive. He sent me pictures of three baby chewies (all gorgeous, two mainlands and one PI) that were roughly in my price range, and I decided to get the little F2 Pine Island. No high white, but a very sweet, pretty and healthy animal who has grown from 6.5 g to 36 g since January.
    1.1.0 Crested Geckos "Jackson Pollock" and "Pumpkin Spice" 1.0.0 Chahoua "Urmel" 1.1 Red eared sliders "Freddy Krueger" (25 years) and "Mucki" (45 years) RIP Peppermint (Green Anole)

Thanks

Here's a recent picture of Urmel. He is starting to show some nice orange and green, but mostly still has his baby colors.
    Name:  Urmel2.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  94.1 KB
    1.1.0 Crested Geckos "Jackson Pollock" and "Pumpkin Spice" 1.0.0 Chahoua "Urmel" 1.1 Red eared sliders "Freddy Krueger" (25 years) and "Mucki" (45 years) RIP Peppermint (Green Anole)

Thanks

I know Gekkonadiazed has plenty of eggs incubating. I checked on the possibility of buying some from them this week and the prices are fair.

Thanks

There are sooo many people that sell them. I would check out the chahoua classifieds page on Facebook, there's been a lot of activity there lately since it's baby season. I personally picked up one of my ML babies from Patrick Nabors there for an amazing price. My PI came from Tara Bowling (Tara Leigh's Cresties). Both are healthy and thriving.