Thread: 6 Month old chahoua diet please help

Thanks

Question 6 Month old chahoua diet please help

I got my gecko last month at a reptile expo and the first night he ate a bunch from his food dish but after that night he hasn't touched it on his own, I've had to hand feed him. I use the watermelon pangea because the lady that sold me the gecko said it was the geckos favorite food but I've switched him to a mango repashy and he seems to be more interested in that, he eats a lot when i hand feed him but he still won't eat on his own. I offer two bowls every feeding. One on the side of the tank and one on the ground. He eats crickets like crazy though. He's in a 12x12x18 exo terra

Thanks

Some people say they scarcely feed crickets because their geckos won't eat their other food if they can fill up on crickets instead, maybe this is true with your chahoua?

Thanks

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Basin View Post
    Some people say they scarcely feed crickets because their geckos won't eat their other food if they can fill up on crickets instead, maybe this is true with your chahoua?
    Thanks for the reply! He's eating the CGD a lot now and still offering crickets a couple times a week