Thread: Neat Dubia

Thanks

Default Neat Dubia

So I keep a colony of Dubia for my dragons and geckos, and stumbled across this male the other day. Thinking maybe he had recently shed, I let him be. Today I find him again. Still the same color, and actually has a very calm disposition for a male dubia. Anyone ever seen one? He's pretty neat looking. May see if I can reproduce the color.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thanks

Huh, that's pretty cool looking... Haven't seen any color variants like that before....
    PLATO- Iguana Iguana~ SHIN (F) & IGGY(M)- Pogona Agaminae~BB, BEAUTY, ECHO, BLAZE, LUNAR, SOLAR, HIRO, HERCULES & LADY CHANTILLY- Correlophus Ciliatus

Dubia roach colony~Madagaskan Hissing cockroach colony~King/Superworm colony~Mealworm colony~Rats~Mice

Thanks

Never seen one like that either. That is funny though, I have a cricket that was your average brown color, then one day she shed and was all white? Pure white.
    .1.DOG Jiggles
    2.1.CRESTED GECKO Dekstest,Phantom,Lovely
    .1.YBST Cloveth
    .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
    1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis
    4.4.COCKATIELS

Thanks

That is pretty neat, a blond dubia! I love it when they first molt and they are paper-white ghosts, actually had one do that while waiting to be eaten by a crestie- had to re-dust, lol.
    Dedicated to the health, quality, and genetic diversity of Crested Geckos (Correlophus ciliatus)
    DoubleHelixGeckos.com
    Facebook Page
    iHerp Page