Thread: My little guys/gals

Thanks

Default My little guys/gals

Hi everyone, here are some pics of my new babies I picked up from NARBC at Tinley 2 weeks ago.

First up is Calypso (4g) who I got from Revolution Reptiles almost as soon as I wlked in the door. She was so cute with her big eyes and long lashes I couldn't resist. She has some really nice color when fired up and lots of pattern.
    Name:  Calypso4g1small.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  63.7 KB
    Name:  Calypso4g2small.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  53.9 KB

Quest is a 7g probable female I got from LGP Geckos she is an offspring of DD and SRT so she has some great genes and has a nearly complete pinstripe and some great patterning.
    Name:  quest7g1small.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  51.7 KB
    Name:  quest7g2small.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  59.8 KB
    Name:  quest7g3small.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  72.4 KB

Deadpool is a 7g probable male from Pangea, I LOOOVE his coloring and head structure. He didn't really want to cooperate with getting his picture taken though.
    Name:  Deadpool7g1small.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  62.9 KB
    Name:  deadpool7g2small.jpg
Size:  53.9 KB

Ella is real beauty from Supreme Gecko, she is an 8g probable female with amazing pattern and contrast.
    Name:  Ella8g1small.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  67.3 KB

Strabo is my big boy, a patternless red with red and black dalmation spots weighing in at a whopping 10g. He is starting to shed so his color is alot more muted than it normally is.
    Name:  Strabo10g1small.jpg
Size:  77.4 KB
    Name:  Strabo10g2small.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  51.3 KB

I also got another male from Pangea named Norbert but he wasn't feeling the photoshoot today, maybe next time. He is about 7g also and is colored similar to Ella with more tiger striping.

Thanks for looking and thanks to everyone on here for all the awesome information!

Thanks

Beautiful geckos! I love Deadpool and Quest's patterns.
    3.4.0 Correlophus ciliatus (crested geckos)

Thanks

Thanks! we got 3 mourning geckos too but they are a little harder to get pics of since they are only about 1 1/2" long and crazy fast