Thread: breeding weight

Thanks

Default breeding weight

what is the minimum weight that I could breed my geckos at?

Thanks

I wouldn't breed a female until 40 grams personally, but some will say 35. I'd do 35 for a male.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Ok, I have a male and female both at 33 grams so I will wait a little while before breeding

Thanks

I would suggest filling your brain with all the knowledge you can gather and then fill it even more before breeding. I may be wrong but from the threads I've read of your questions you don't seem to be up on the breeding knowledge in my opinion. I have read and copied and pasted every single thing and article that I could find and I'm still learning new things every time someone posts. I'm not trying to upset you but the minimum weight is just that a minimum weight and not all geckos are designed to breed at that minimum weight.
    1.2.0 Crested Gecko (Galaxy, Nanner, Haitachi)
    0.1.0 Leopard Gecko (Charley)

Business starting in 2017 Awesome Surprises (facebook only atm) breeding Cresties and Gargs! May breed other reptiles and species in the future but for now just going to collect them all!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kelby675 For This Useful Post:

Kazzy08 (04-02-2016)

Thanks

I def wouldnt breed at 35 grams for a female. Id do 40+. Def do a ton of research and i would def not suggest even attempting to breed unless you've owned them for awhile and get a good understanding of them. Too many people rush into it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900AZ using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to WickedDragonLady For This Useful Post:

kelby675 (04-03-2016)