Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fertile or infertile eggs? And mold?

Thanks

Vermiculite is sold at Walmart, Home Depot, Garden centers... if you don't have any of these options close by, just order some " Hatch em' " from right here at Pangea.
    Grippin Geckos Canada
    4.7.1⚥? - Correlophus Ciliatus
    1.1.0⚥? - Mniarogekko Chahoua
    0.1.1⚥? - Rhacodactylus Auriculatus... and MORE...

http://www.grippingeckos.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/Grippin-Gec...9775225992793/

Thanks

Have you checked local plant/garden stores or home improvement stores? They usually carry vermiculite. Perlite can also be used. Just be 100% sure that they don't contain any pesticides or plant food (or other additives).

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thanks

MI have walmart, but they don't have it here. I've look at or orchlens, how ever you spell it. I'm going to check pets art and Home Depot, and my local pet store.

Thanks

I went to the reptile show and got some vermiculite. Lovely, my girl, laid her 2nd clutch 4/2/2016. one is a littler loner and skinnier than other(B.) and other is fatter andmore round (A.) a. has a red cheerio. YAY!!!!!! I have yet to see anything in b. though. my female is 46 grams. that is large enough right? and my male is 36.9 grams, is he large enough?
    also, is it okay to take the eggs in the car with me? like to take them to a professional breeder? to see if the older 2 are fertile. like prob in car for an hour. does it hurt them?

Thanks

I went to the reptile show and got some vermiculite. Lovely, my girl, laid her 2nd clutch 4/2/2016. one is a littler loner and skinnier than other(B.) and other is fatter andmore round (A.) a. has a red cheerio. YAY!!!!!! I have yet to see anything in b. though. my female is 46 grams. that is large enough right? and my male is 36.9 grams, is he large enough?
    also, is it okay to take the eggs in the car with me? like to take them to a professional breeder? to see if the older 2 are fertile. like prob in car for an hour. does it hurt them?