Thread: Hand picked crested gecko option

Thanks

Default Hand picked crested gecko option

Has anyone on here done the Handpicked crested gecko special offer on here and got something cool? I recently Got a baby crestie from the local petco(which surprisingly is a good location) and though I don't know the sex I want to get a second baby. Problem is, since I don't know the sex, I'm nervous about getting another baby and both end up being males.

Thanks

Well I personally really trust Matt and would definitely go for the hand picked baby option here, he'd get something awesome always house baby's separate right from the start. You can always wait till that one grows up then get a seed juvie
    Sam
    C.Ciliatus 4.1.4.2 E.Macularius 1.2 Lampropeltis getula floridana 0.1 Boa Constrictor Imperator 0.1
    Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Aryas-Exotics-1841922079418266/
    Instagram: @sams_exotics

Thanks

All of pangeas animals are great. They have high quality lines with some great color.
    I would choose to not house your geckos together. Even juveniles can fight.
    Kelly @ OUROBOROS EXOTICS
    Currently working with Gargoyle geckos, Crested geckos, Leachianus geckos,
    E. Agricolae and E. Vieilliardi
    Facebook.com/OuroborosGeckos
    ouroborosexotics.wix.com/geckos

Thanks

Like not house them period or wait until they become adults? I'm fine with getting another tank, but id prefer eventually getting a 18x18x24 to house 2. 2 females or a male and female that is.

Thanks

2 female in an 18x18x24 is fine, with a male female pair you will still need a separate cage as non stop breeding and egg laying is very stressful on the female and you will need to separate them for 4 is months of each year so she stops laying/breeding. You will need to have a 2 month quarantine for the new gecko even tho you're getting it from a good source. I'd wait till they're adults to house them. A male and female that are under wight to breed can kill the female or do some serious harm. 2 females is your best option but even then they can fight
    Sam
    C.Ciliatus 4.1.4.2 E.Macularius 1.2 Lampropeltis getula floridana 0.1 Boa Constrictor Imperator 0.1
    Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Aryas-Exotics-1841922079418266/
    Instagram: @sams_exotics

Thanks

As was said, 2 females in a larger enclosure can work but still may not be compatible. Males and females should only be kept together for the breeding season and then separated to cool the female. Laying is stressful on females bodies and they need time to restore their calcium.
    I choose to house all of my geckos separately as I don't want to chance any random acts of aggression. My animals mean a lot to me (in addition to being expensive) so I choose to not house together so that I can be sure that my geckos health is optimal.
    Kelly @ OUROBOROS EXOTICS
    Currently working with Gargoyle geckos, Crested geckos, Leachianus geckos,
    E. Agricolae and E. Vieilliardi
    Facebook.com/OuroborosGeckos
    ouroborosexotics.wix.com/geckos