Thread: Hello!!!

Thanks

Default Hello!!!

Hello everyone! My name is Mary. I'm from southern Ontario and I own a crested gecko. This is my first time owning a reptile. I also have a Beta fish named North Star (after the show Fist of the North Star).
    This is Gwapo (which means handsome in Tagalog), I've had him since late September, but I'm not sure how old he is! Regardless, he is a great friend and companion, compared to other Geckos, he is very calm and not jumpy. The picture on the left is no flame, and the one on the right is him fired up!
    Name:  compare.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  18.2 KB

Thanks

Awesome little guy or gal. Welcome to the fourm. I'm still new here myself and learning but you have came to the right place of you love geckos.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Thanks

Hi!

i'm new here too, and a new crested gecko owner! He/she is very adorable! I'm so glad that I've found a place where I can get such good info -- and I'm sure you are too

Thanks

Hi!

i'm new here too, and a new crested gecko owner! He/she is very adorable! I'm so glad that I've found a place where I can get such good info -- and I'm sure you are too