Thread: Reptile Expo chahoua pricing.

Default Reptile Expo chahoua pricing.

What should someone expect to pay for a mainland chahoua at an expo. There is an expo in a month from now, and I want to get one. Thanks.

Here in spain you can find Chahouas for about 90-100 euros of course, depending on the morph

New Hampshire

A mainland juvenile Chahoua should be priced from $300-$450 depending on lineage, etc. Adults will be a bit more expensive. Adult females can go as high as $700+. There seems to a shortage of adult Chahoua females and many who have them are taking advantage of the situation by demanding high prices.

gotcha thanks for the info guys. In your experience if you saw a mainland going for $300 and a PI going for $350, would you go for the PI? I have heard of PI going for $350 at expos unsexed. I mean its an expo so I'll try to haggle a little of course.

AZ, in the pines

It may depend on where you live, but $350 for an unsexed hatchling PI is a good price. I paid more for mine. If you do get a chahoua, you'll want to know as much about its parentage as possible in case you decide to breed it in the future. There's a limited gene pool, and you'll want to avoid inbreeding.
    Boston Terrier 1.0, Stetson R.I.P. 8/15/2015.
    Rough Collie (rescued) 1.0, Teddy
    Crested Geckos 9.11.12
    Pine Isle Chahoua 1.0.1 Hunter, Cami
    Leopard Geckos 1.2 Confetti, Snowdrop, & Beauty
    Bearded Dragon 1.0 Jayden