Thread: MistKing with ZipDrip valve, tank and stand also available.

Thanks

Default MistKing with ZipDrip valve, tank and stand also available.

In the spring I bought a Mistking system with the ZipDrip valve for my 75 gallon crested gecko tank set up. Shortly after doing so, about 2 months, my house was broken into prompting us to sell the house and move. I found a new home for the Cresties before we moved but the tank, stand, and MistKing all went into storage till our new house was completed. Now that we are moved into the new house I've decided to not set the tank up again and have decided to sell everything. The Mistking was $200 but I'll let it go for $100, you will likely want to get some tubing for it but I have everything else and it's all working perfectly and in like new condition. I do have a bunch of the tubing but depending on your set up you may need more.
    If anyone in the Raleigh/Durham area is interested in the tank and stand let me know I would be willing to work a really good deal for the whole set up.
    The Stand is actually a high quality TV stand from Best Buy as my wife hated the standard tank stands Petco had.
    Here is a link to the Craigslist listing I have placed for the whole thing. http://raleigh.craigslist.org/for/5287460053.html
    Email me at c2tcardin@me.com if you're interested.
    Cheers, Jeff

Thanks

The Mistking system sold quickly. Still have the tank and stand if anyone local is interested.

Thanks

Tank and stand are now sold!