Thread: Acrylic or plastic enclosures for crested geckos. ( either pre-made units or DYI)

Thanks

Default Acrylic or plastic enclosures for crested geckos. ( either pre-made units or DYI)

Anyone know any good sources for acrylic or plastic enclosures for crested geckos around twenty gal. in size to house individual male crested geckos?.

Alternatively anyone know any good DYI sites for building such enclosures?.

Thanks

http://ball-pythons.net/forums/showt...ted-Gecko-Tubs it is a basic design. Really economical and u can go as big as you want. You can also search "diy plastic crested gecko tub" on YouTube!

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Thanks

Default another option - IKEA bin high

alright - here we go ... not the prettiest design - this was my prototype - the last bin I made has a much bigger front mesh window - I like to use the IKEA bins as they are almost clear - our sub adult gecko seems very happy in it - we tried him in a glass tank and he went into permanent hiding- I am planing a bigger bin for him at some point. We sold all our glass tanks - while they are pretty they are just so hard to clean and impossible to move. Our geckos will come on vacation with us this year with their bins ( as our petsitter refuses to care for reptiles of any kind:-). Good humidity and super easy maintenance!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks

and these are the baby/ juvie bins I use - again - not pretty but very functional ... Next time I would go with all clear bins though ...
    Attached Images Attached Images