Thread: What else?

Thanks

Default What else?

So just a question I probably won't do it but I have a 18x18x24 cage. What would a I be able to have at the bottom of the gecko cage as in other reptiles? If possible?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Thanks

You are saying you want to cohabitate your crested geckos with something else? If so, it's very inadvisable.

Thanks

It is I know that but its not impossible and I seen it done. Just trying to remember what you can and can't. And not like I am going to cuz I rather just have a cage full of cresties lol.

Thanks

Even a "cage full of cresties" can be rife with problems They can fight each other. They can get along for months and then turn on each other too.

Most people who choose to cohab reptiles in the small sizes of enclosures the majority of crested gecko owners have available are told it's a bad idea, and it often ends in if not tragedy, then one animal failing to thrive. You mostly see people just wanting to do it because "it looks cool," not because it's good for either animal. The cage size you are talking about is not really very big. If anything, you might look into something like a giant millipede for the bottom of the planted enclosure. I do not recommend 2 types of reptiles in there.

Thanks

Thanks and ya I had 3 females in one before but had to move so sadly had to give them up buy they did well togther.