Thread: Pangea Diet for Chewies

Thanks

Default Pangea Diet for Chewies

It's getting close to time to order another bag of Pangea diet, and I'd like to get something that the cresties and the chahoua will all eat. Currently I'm feeding everybody the banana and apricot flavor, and I'd like to switch flavors just to give them a bit of variety. I think I saw a post saying there was one flavor someone's chewies would not eat, but can't seem to find it. Any input on this? (I react to mangoes the way some people do with peanuts, so I don't like the idea of trying that one, just in case some of the powder might cause problems. It might be OK, but why chance it. ) What works best with your chahoua? If you can give me any tips on differences in care between cresties and chahoua, if there are any, I'd appreciate that, too. My chewie's is a character who likes to keep an eye on everything. Looove him!
    Boston Terrier 1.0, Stetson R.I.P. 8/15/2015.
    Rough Collie (rescued) 1.0, Teddy
    Crested Geckos 9.11.12
    Pine Isle Chahoua 1.0.1 Hunter, Cami
    Leopard Geckos 1.2 Confetti, Snowdrop, & Beauty
    Bearded Dragon 1.0 Jayden

Thanks

My chahoua eat all three flavors, but you also NEED to feed insects as they benefit GREATLY from the extra protein.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontown View Post
    My chahoua eat all three flavors, but you also NEED to feed insects as they benefit GREATLY from the extra protein.
    Thanks, Mike. Iíve been feeding him insects once or twice a week. Is that often enough? He gets crickets or dubia, and I gave him a few waxworms as a treat last week. Iíve been told that they can eat mealworms as a treat once in a while, too. Are superworms too large for them? I always have plenty superworms around.

I was told that you bred his sire, Wheatly/Wicket. His dam is Glados. Can you tell me his sireís parents, or more of his pedigree? Iíd like to know as much of his ancestry as possible because Iím planning to get a female to breed with him, hopefully next season, and want to avoid breeding him to close relatives by mistake. Heís a Pine Island.

Here he is:

Crested Geckos 9.11.12

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gotagecko For This Useful Post:

crgecko (06-21-2015)

Thanks

Very nice pine island.
    Crested geckos 4:5:15
    Chewie. 0:1:1

http://www.facebook.com/cjgeckos

6. The Following User Says Thank You to crgecko For This Useful Post:

Gotagecko (06-21-2015)

Thanks

Thanks. He has plenty of personality.
    Crested Geckos 9.11.12

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gotagecko For This Useful Post:

crgecko (06-23-2015)

Thanks

I feed my chewies all flavors of Pangea. They also get a few crickets, dubias and small superworms, several times a week. They just love to eat!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to odduc748 For This Useful Post:

Gotagecko (06-22-2015)

Thanks

[QUOTE=Gotagecko;659243]Thanks, Mike. Iíve been feeding him insects once or twice a week. Is that often enough? He gets crickets or dubia, and I gave him a few waxworms as a treat last week. Iíve been told that they can eat mealworms as a treat once in a while, too. Are superworms too large for them? I always have plenty superworms around.

I was told that you bred his sire, Wheatly/Wicket. His dam is Glados. Can you tell me his sireís parents, or more of his pedigree? Iíd like to know as much of his ancestry as possible because Iím planning to get a female to breed with him, hopefully next season, and want to avoid breeding him to close relatives by mistake. Heís a Pine Island.

I need more info. I probably won't be able to help with lineage as my producing PI pair from back then was purchased separately from two different sources. Limey was one and a random person the other.

Thanks

[QUOTE=Dragontown;659465]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotagecko View Post
    Thanks, Mike. I’ve been feeding him insects once or twice a week. Is that often enough? He gets crickets or dubia, and I gave him a few waxworms as a treat last week. I’ve been told that they can eat mealworms as a treat once in a while, too. Are superworms too large for them? I always have plenty superworms around.

I was told that you bred his sire, Wheatly/Wicket. His dam is Glados. Can you tell me his sire’s parents, or more of his pedigree? I’d like to know as much of his ancestry as possible because I’m planning to get a female to breed with him, hopefully next season, and want to avoid breeding him to close relatives by mistake. He’s a Pine Island.

I need more info. I probably won't be able to help with lineage as my producing PI pair from back then was purchased separately from two different sources. Limey was one and a random person the other.
    My gecko was purchased from Sadler Reptiles by his previous owner, and he hatched on October 28, 2013. His sire is Wheatly/Wicket, owned by ET Geckos, and I was told he was produced by you. His dam, Glados, is or was owned by Jasper Sailfin Geckos. Assuming Wheatly/Wicket was at least 18 months old when the breeding that produced my gecko took place, we'd be looking at Wheatly/Wicket being hatched in or before 2011, or at the latest, early in 2012.
    Crested Geckos 9.11.12