Thread: Selling all of my gecko related equipment!

Cool Selling all of my gecko related equipment!

I'm looking to sell all of my gecko related equipment.

I am also selling my two naturalistic terrariums, the plastic set ups I use to house my juveniles, and all of my geckos. Here is the link to view my For Sale ad for my terrariums:
    http://www.pangeareptile.com/forums/...465#post658465

I am looking to sell all of my equipment together as one sale, and to deliver in person. I will be driving from Marietta, OH to West Lafayette, IN and then to Bridgeport, WV around July 11 and 12. I can deliver anywhere along that route for free. I can also drive up to 2 hours from Marietta, OH before then. I just ask to be reimbursed for gas.

To get the better deal, buy the equipment along with the naturalistic terrariums. Some equipment is specific to each terrarium. For example, 1 mistking system is used for both terrariums. To get the best deal, buy all of my 6 geckos, my naturalistic terrariums, and my equipment.

Please note, I will not be able to deliver this equipment until my geckos and terrariums have sold. This equipment is needed to maintain my terrariums and to feed my geckos.

Here is a list of everything I have. Current market prices are listed in normal font. My prices are listed in bold. A further reduced price is listed at the end. This is listed only to indicate how much of a deal that I'm offering. Again, I am looking to sell everything in 1 large sale.

I am open to negotiations on price.

Item List:

Currant Satellite Freshwater LED + Pro with remote control (3 months old): $152.95 ($75)
    Currant Satellite Freshwater LED + with remote control (1 year old): $80.33 ($40)
    Exo Terra Mini Compact Top (On/Off switch broken, but works well with a time, includes a Jungle Dawn LED Bulb 13W (1 year old, originally $32.99)): $19.99 ($10 total)
    Exo Terra Small Compact Top (On/Off switch broken, but works well with a timer, includes 2 Exo Terra Natural Light Ion Deodorizing Lamps 25W, originally $13.99 each)): $24.99 ($12 total)
    Mistking Starter System (everything included): $99.99 ($50)
    10 micron Sediment filter: $19.99 ($10)
    Value Quad L Misting Assembly: $32.99 ($16)
    Double Headed Value Conversion Nozzle (x2): $8.25 ($8 for both)
    in Ball valve: $4.25 ($2)
    in elbow (x2): $2.49 ($2 for both)
    in Plug in Elbow (x2): $2.49 ($2 for both)
    in Tee: $2.49 ($1)
    in Black tubing (12 ft): $0.35 (x12) ($2 total)
    Plastic container housing for juveniles (air holes drilled and screen mesh misting/ air exchange port, including Exo Terra plastic vines shown in the pictures) (x4): ($16)
    Pangea Crested Gecko Diet 16 oz bag (x1.5 bags): $34.99 ($25)
    11.5 oz Fluker’s High Calcium Cricket Diet (90% full): $3.99 ($2)
    16 oz Fluker’s Cricket Quencher (80% full): $4.99 ($2)
    1.5 oz disposable feeding cups (x~175): ($7.50/100=$13.12): ($6)
    .5 oz disposable feeding cups (x~100): $7.50/100): ($4)

There will be less of the CGD, cricket diet and quencher, and disposable feeding cups the longer this sale lasts. This is what I am using to feed my geckos and gutload the crickets.

12x9x6 Shipping box with ” Styrofoam insulation lining (x2): ($6.99x2=$13.98): $5.60
    7x7x6 Shipping box with ” Styrofoam insulation lining (x4): ($4.99x4=$19.96): $8

These will be removed from the sale if I need them to ship geckos.

I can also give you 2 analog timers, 2 power strips, Calcium powder with D3, a plastic tub with pre drilled air holes for housing crickets, a plastic tub with pre drilled air holes that I use to transport geckos, a plastic tub that I use to feed crickets to the geckos, a spray bottle, a Magnaturals Mushroom Feeding Ledge, one 4.5"x 3”, one 4.5”x1.75”, and five 4.5”x2.5” Pre-Punched shipping cup with Lids, six 40 hour Disposable reptile shipping heat packs, and a scale to weigh the geckos.

Market total for all of the above listed items: $627.38 I can do $350.
    1.1.4 Crested Geckos
    0.1.0 Boxador (1/2 Boxer-1/2 Black Lab)
    0.1.0 Girlfriend who likes my geckos but doesn't understand the obsession.

All of the geckos have been sold! The set ups that I use to house my juveniles have also been spoken for.

However, all of the other equipment is still available. I can deliver to anywhere between Marietta, OH and West Lafayette, IN on July 10 or 11.

Price Drop: I can sell all of the equipment together for $250!!

If you purchase the terrariums and all of the equipment, I will take off a significant amount from the total price!!!
    1.1.4 Crested Geckos

All geckos and terrariums have been sold. The only equipment that I have remaining are the 2 LED fixtures and the mistking system and accessories. I have packed these away in storage, and will not have access to them for several months. I may post another for sale thread at that time.
    1.1.4 Crested Geckos