Thread: Selling my Naturalistic Terrariumst!

Thanks

Cool Selling my Naturalistic Terrariumst!

I'm looking to sell my 18x18x24 Zoo med and 18x18x18 Exo Terra Naturalistic terrariums. The Zoo med has been up and running since spring 2012, and the Exo terra since fall 2012. They have both undergone extensive remodels since then, as can be seen here: http://www.pangeareptile.com/forums/...ms!&highlight=

I also have 7.5 gal. plastic containers that I use to house my juvenile geckos. They have been drilled and fitted with wire mesh for misting and air exchange. They come with small, medium, or large Exo terra vines. 1 container also has a small Exo terra jungle vine.

I am also looking to sell my two proven adult breeders, as well as my 4 juvenile geckos. My female, Rosey, is kept in the 18x18x18 Exo Terra. My male, Chester, is kept in the 18x18x24 Zoo Med. I can do group deals if you purchase both terrariums, all of the equipment, and all geckos. I can also sell the terrariums and geckos individually. However, as they house geckos, I wouldn't be able to deliver the terrariums unless I have already found homes for the geckos. I can ship geckos via SYR in styrofoam lined cardboard boxes. I am looking to deliver all terrariums and equipment by car. I will be driving from Marietta, OH to West Lafeyette, IN and then to Bridgeport, WV in 1 month. I can deliver anywhere along that route. I can also deliver up to 2 hours away if I am reimbursed for the price of gas. private message me with any questions, or with your zipcode for shipping estimates.

I have listed my geckos and all related geckos equipment in other threads. This thread would be enormous if I added any more to it.

Here is a link to my For Sale thread for all of my gecko related equipment: http://www.pangeareptile.com/forums/...467#post658467

I'm looking for $250 for the 18x18x24 Zoo Med, and $200 for the 18x18x18 Exo Terra.
    $4 for each juvenile set up

Here are both terrariums:

Here is the 18x18x24 Zoo Med

Here's the 18x18x18 Exo Terra:

I embedded firefy lights into the right side of the background set to a timer:

Here are the 7.5 gal. plastic containers used to house the juveniles geckos:

1.1.4 Crested Geckos
    0.1.0 Boxador (1/2 Boxer-1/2 Black Lab)
    0.1.0 Girlfriend who likes my geckos but doesn't understand the obsession.

Thanks

All of the geckos have been sold! The set ups that I use to house my juveniles have also been spoken for.

However, the terrariums and all of the other equipment is still available. I can deliver to anywhere between Marietta, OH and West Lafayette, IN on July 10 or 11.

Price Drop: I can sell all the terrariums for $120 for the 18x18x24 Zoo Med and $100 for the 18x18x18 Exo Terra!!!!!!!!!! That's basically retail cost for an empty tank.

If you purchase the terrariums and all of the equipment, I will take off a significant amount from the total price!!!
    1.1.4 Crested Geckos

Thanks

All geckos and terrariums have been sold. The only equipment that I have remaining are the 2 LED fixtures and the mistking system and accessories. I have packed these away in storage, and will not have access to them for several months. I may post another for sale thread at that time.
    1.1.4 Crested Geckos