Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: YOUR MOST UNIQUE GECKO!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CrestieFu View Post
    Love your Frogger! So jealous of that size without being a flabmonster, plus she is gorgeous (nice developed pinscales too!) Do you have babies from her?
    Thank you!! I love her to bits and I love that she's a good weight for being so long lol. She's quite old (6 years!)so her pinscales are really nice and developed. I have tons of babies from her, I paired her with a really nice orange brindle reverse pinstripe this season
    Name:  20160728_171959.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  98.5 KB
    I don't know why I ever sold him lol.
    Almost all of the babies she put out have turned out as extreme harlequin's with brindle patterning (the brindle splits up the lateral pattern) and reverse pinstriping which stops the laterals from coming in contact with the dorsal, I'll have to get some pictures of her babies cause they're really nice.
    Sam
    C.Ciliatus 4.1.4.4 E.Macularius 1.2.0 Lampropeltis getula floridana 0.1
    Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Aryas-Exotics-1841922079418266/
    Instagram: @sams_exotics

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Niffarious View Post
    This is my most unique at the moment I guess (we will see when some of these hatchlings grow...)

At first, I thought he was very plain - but it turned out it was just that his pattern covered so much of his body. He's like...orange on orange on orange-red, and I can never get a super accurate photo of his colours...but he almost looks like he glows in every photo.

Attachment 73484Attachment 73485
    What a cool little fellow! Love how bright he his, and those color layers are sweet Will be neat to see how he continues to develop!

Quote Originally Posted by Last_Creature View Post
    Thank you!! I love her to bits and I love that she's a good weight for being so long lol. She's quite old (6 years!)so her pinscales are really nice and developed. I have tons of babies from her, I paired her with a really nice orange brindle reverse pinstripe this season
    Name:  20160728_171959.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  98.5 KB
    I don't know why I ever sold him lol.
    Almost all of the babies she put out have turned out as extreme harlequin's with brindle patterning (the brindle splits up the lateral pattern) and reverse pinstriping which stops the laterals from coming in contact with the dorsal, I'll have to get some pictures of her babies cause they're really nice.
    What a pretty boy! I think I saw a few pics of some of your adorable babies earlier but don't think I saw dad.
    Dedicated to the health, quality, and genetic diversity of Crested Geckos (Correlophus ciliatus)
    DoubleHelixGeckos.com
    Facebook Page
    iHerp Page

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CrestieFu View Post
    What a cool little fellow! Love how bright he his, and those color layers are sweet Will be neat to see how he continues to develop!
    He's got a great disposition, and his colours stand out so much. He's a bit of a slow grower (he mostly refuses insects of any kind) but I think he is going to be quite a nice looking fellow. I just love that he went from such a pale looking baby to...pretty much a glow worm.

Thanks

Angry

This is Dekstest. He looks like just a plain-o gecko, but he is very unique to me.
    When he is not fired up, he is a pale lavender color with a dark brown/almost black 'dorsal outline'. When he is fired, he is a sandy orange with a green 'dorsal outline'. (a dorsal outline is like a reverse pinstripe, but its not straight like one, if that makes sense.)
    I also like to call him Edward Collen. He sparkles in the sun.
    In these photos, you can see the sparkles and can see the outline, but it doesnt show up very green.

Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Lovelyanddekstest; 09-09-2016 at 03:19 AM. Reason: corrected mis-spelled word.
    .1.DOG Jiggles
    2.1.CRESTED GECKO Dekstest,Phantom,Lovely
    .1.YBST Cloveth
    .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
    1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis
    4.4.COCKATIELS

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovelyanddekstest For This Useful Post:

Big Tom (09-09-2016)

Thanks

Beautiful, I'm digging the clean one.

(Sorry this was in response to Dragontown's high lat yellows, been a while since I posted on here)
    Megan
    My iherp
    Facebook
    Many crested geckos, 0.1 leachie, 1.1 boas, 2.1 cats, and 0.1 dog. Oh and one amazing husband and one precious little boy!

Thanks

This thread is making me jealous here are my two babies
    Here's flash
    Name:  1463448784537.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  24.2 KBName:  IMAG0418.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  89.4 KBName:  IMG_20160621_174149.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  88.7 KB
    Then my other baby egon Name:  IMAG0460.jpg
Views: 13