Thread: Healthy? Problems?

Default Healthy? Problems?

Does this guy look healthy? He is about 5 moths old and I've had him for 4 months. He was on the skinny side when I bought him and he looks to be steadily gaining weight. I am getting a gram scale with in the next few weeks. Does he look healthy? Does it look like he has any health issues? Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1tnzrkjtn..._9lM8m5Ga?dl=0
    1 baby crestie (gizmo)
    1 leopard gecko (sasha)

1 cat (socks)

I've tried to get more overhead pictures but he isn't a big fan of staying still!

Age wise I highly doubt he's 5 months of age. If he really is 5 months of age I want what you are feeding LOL.

That gecko is way more than five months I've got a five month old that's barely over four grams

Some cresties grow really fast, and some are slower growers. He looks awful big for a five-month-old, but it's not totally impossible. He looks fine and healthy, by the way. Pretty boy!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

3.3 crested geckos: Turkish, Sollux, Pyx, Buttercup, Dandelion, and Jem.