Thread: Thinking about picking these up

Thanks

Default Thinking about picking these up

I'm thinking about getting these two little ones. They are at petco and I've been thinking about getting the one with the Orange strips for about a month but the last few times I've been in getting supplies these to have been like on top of each other and hanging out. I believe the Orange is a female, I checked and couldn't see any pores and it had a little bite on its head(could just be from being house with other gargs but I'm hopeful its a girl) I haven't taken a close look at the white yet but next time I go in I wanna see if I can tell if it's a male cause I would like to try my run at making baby's. I have a red garg now and would really like to see what the babies would look like.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Thanks

Your red Garg is a beauty. Throw in my two cents, make certain of the sex of the one you want from petco cause if it is a male him and your beautiful red will most likely throw down, hate to see red get hurt. Also IMHO those two are kinda plain Jane to breed with that beauty red u got there I'm jealous looking at him.

Thanks

When the Orange is fired up our is a very dark black with bright orange stripes so I think it could look very nice

Thanks

Wish you the best of luck, just have all the stuff you need ready to go Watch them close And be prepared for bites lost tails ect, and to separate them for a time if needed then try again if they fight. I would wait until spring also before u try. My hope for you is they don't fight at all, and you get some cool babies

Thanks

Thanks.man appreciate it a lot