Thread: To much?

Default To much?

Is there to much leave cover in here for my Garg ? The purple leave are wrapped around two ramps that connect to a ledge, under that is open. Tried to get pics of all angles.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

How many gallons is that terrarium also how big and old is your animal? Nice laptop though
    I have two Cresteds Chestnut is the older, and has no tail, morph- extreme blond Harley-Chevron pinstripe, Willo is the younger, and has her tail, morph- extreme Harley pinstripe.

20 gallon long about a year old, on the first pic you can see him where the purple leaves meet the green at the top of the first pic

Nice tank! I'm just waiting for my gecko to get to about 20 grams or so so that I can move him into his 20 gallon. Mine is on end though because Pasquale LOVES to climb. Probably because that's where the heat lamp is, but I always find him at the top of his 10 gallon. ^-^ Nice looking garb btw!

It looks perfect to me. They love their leaves. My Quinn practically lives in the hidey rock you have in the corner there.
    1.0.0 R. auriculatus - Quinn
    1.0.0 C. ciliatus - Good Hank
    1.0.0 Mutt - Waldo
    1.2.0 Cats - Oliver, Dharia and Chloe
    iherp.com/sarahberry