Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $20 12x12x18 Clearance at Petco

Thanks

the 2 i've checked were out. one sold theirs at the $55 clearance i guess, and the other already has a few of the new exo's in stock, no zoo meds in sight! might call one or 2 more that are sort of close...
    3.4.13 crested geckos!!

Thanks

One Petco here on LI didn't have any terrariums of either brand but I did walk out with a 12x12x18 Exo-Terra Limited Edition Crested Gecko setup for reg. price. It was literally the only tank there and it was the display model (still new in box) but had stickers all over it saying "not for sale, end cap display model only" They sold it w/o noticing. I like it because it has a unique colorful exo terra background and matching giant centerpiece. Plus I did rescue a new gecko from craigslist today for free so but not sure who's going in there yet.

Thanks

I bought one from the local Petco, checked the Petco out of town and the exo terras were not on sale there. Then I moved my green anole in the new exo terra and my green anole died a few days later.

Thanks

i did find a couple of the kits at another petco - they were still only marked down to $55 at that location. guessing they have a ways to go yet before getting down to $20 here! i would assume the next break will be in the $40 range...so I'll probably just check back occasionally if I'm in the area. might get lucky!
    3.4.13 crested geckos!!