Between work and leachies I have decided to cut my Crested collection quite a bit.

Local sales preferred (I am in Oceanside, Ca). All prices are plus shipping. Shipping is through ShipYourReptiles.com overnight only. LAG for first attempt deliveries. I will ask for proof of DOA, and may ask for the body. All geckos are in apparent visual good health, I am not a vet so cannot guarantee more than that. I am however an experience keeper, and professional biologist for whatever that is worth. I will guarantee the health of the animal for 3 days after arrival, past that it has simply been out of my hands too long.

Some local trades may be considered, but I will be very particular. Leachianus will get my attention. Reasonable offers will be considered, especially with multi-animal purchases. Payment plans can be negotiated with a 50% non-refundable deposit.

I am most easily contacted at tigerreptiles AT gmail DOT com. Please note that all pictures were taken as the geckos were taken out of their enclosures and do not necessarily reflect fired, unfired, etc.

Blizzard, Adult female (proven), $300

Mardella, adult female, $200

Longhorn, adult male (proven, double cresting in places!), $200

Torchio, adult male (proven), $150

Spark, adult male (proven w/Wendigo, high % and full pins produced), $300

Wendigo, adult female (proven w/Spark, high % and full pins produced), $225

Spanky, Male, $200

Triad, Male, $150