Thread: 0.0.2 Eurydactylodes agricolae

Thanks

Default 0.0.2 Eurydactylodes agricolae

I have 2 unsexed agricolae born on Mother's Day 5/23/14 available for sale. Neither are showing pores, and are pretty large compared to some other babies I have, but I'm selling them unsexed since this is my first season working with these guys. Both are eating everything ravenously (all Pangea flavors, BFGS, crickets, phoenix worms) and growing fast. They are both super active, and I hate to see them go! Of course when I had a chance to take pics today, they both look like they're about to go into shed shortly. They're a bit more vivid and lighter colored then these pics usually, and the mark by Gloria's butt is just dry skin. I may try taking some new photos in a few days if need be. PM with bloodline questions, parent pics, and general questions. Sired by Kai, Dam Luxxie. $150 each +shipping.

Gloria
    Name:  gloria.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  88.1 KB

Stajmo
    Name:  stajB_lr.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  28.9 KBName:  staj_lr.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  73.8 KB

Thanks

I had a buyer kinda flake out on me, so I'm bumping up this thread. It's probably for the best, since I'm seeing pores on these guys. (Something I discussed with the other buyer of course.) I'm dropping the price and selling them as probable males to be fair. $100 + shipping. I have a couple of post-shed pics, and I'm still calling Gloria "Goria" Feel free to contact with any questions.

Gloria
    Name:  gloria.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  89.3 KB

Stajmo
    Name:  stajmo_lr.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  40.7 KB