Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game of Thrones (the TV series)

Thanks

Who's seen last night's episode? Basically, Littlefinger is responsible for the War of 5 Kings. He is one smart, sleazy guy.
    1.1.4 Crested Geckos
    0.1.0 Boxador (1/2 Boxer-1/2 Black Lab)
    0.1.0 Girlfriend who likes my geckos but doesn't understand the obsession.

Thanks

I saw it. Littlefinger is a sneaky guy. He is good at pretending to be trustworthy, on everyone's side, and is very smart and very sneaky. He is good at slowly getting what he wants without others realizing it. I think littlefinger will get pretty close to getting the iron throne or be king at some point. Right now everything is going pretty well for Kaleesi, besides that one of the cities she liberated got retaken over by like a butcher. She just needs to get her army bigger, maybe find another place to find something like 10,000 more troops.

Thanks

I don't see Daenerys' good fortunes lasting for much. She's had a good run, but her prior victories have already been largely undone. Also, luck doesn't last long in this show.

There were some pretty brutal scenes this episode. I yelled out in triumph and shock for Hodor/Bran, Jon, and Ghost. I felt bad for Hodor after he was given back control of his body. Poor guy knows he must have killed Locke.
    1.1.4 Crested Geckos
    0.1.0 Boxador (1/2 Boxer-1/2 Black Lab)
    0.1.0 Girlfriend who likes my geckos but doesn't understand the obsession.