Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: My First Hatchling! Pics, and Some Questions...Does Faolán Look Normal? DUW

Thanks

So very sorry to hear of Faolan's passing. What a trouper he was. Find peace in the memories you shared. I'm sorry for your loss.
    4.24.0 Crested Geckos
    0.2.0 Leopard Gecko

FB: Geckos by Design

Thanks

Unfortunately I don't think a necropsy would help at all. Faolán had gotten so skinny in his last few days, and he was already so small and frail to begin with. After he stopped breathing, his torso was no thicker than 2 toothpicks. I don't think there was much left at that point.

He will be buried today.

I'm sorry, I would have gotten a necropsy if I thought something could be learned from it, but I don't think there's enough left.

Thank you all for your help and condolences. This is my first crestie that has died, which makes it even harder.
    Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk
    4.2.4.1.1 Crested Geckos: Lutta , Ghile , Namara , Nyne , Faolán 🌈 😇 , Kalyer , Butterworth Hatchlings: Rooster, Ducky, Sparrow

Thanks

(((((((Kris)))))) I have followed this thread from the beginning when little Faolan hatched. You have been an amazing "mom" to this little guy and I can imagine how much pain you are in right now. I am a pug lover and have had 10 pugs at one time. Time has taken 7 of them and I have grieved so much for all of them. So much sadness. I know the pain you are feeling right now. As I said, you were an amazing "mom" to Faolan. He likely would not have survived as long as he did if you had not been so diligent with his care. I believe that he is now in a better place but he will never forget your kindness.

I'm so very sorry for your incredible loss.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pugwinkle For This Useful Post:

Kris Anderson (08-15-2014)

Thanks

Oh gosh...i'm so sorry for your loss. Kris you did an amazing job taking care of little Foalan. I dont think he could have asked for a better caretaker. May the little guy rest in peace.

Thanks

I'm late to this thread but I read thru it from post 1 and I have to say you were an incredible wonderful parent for him. He was a precious little guy and I hope that any other geckos born like him or with any other type of difference can have such a good life as he did with you.
    RIP Faolan