Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Black Millipedes

Thanks

Right now, no cresties are in the planted vivarium. They are all too small for it. So the millipede gets to enjoy the tank, undisturbed. Also, it gives time for the plants to settle in first, to let the millipede bioactivate the tank, and set up hopefully an optimum set of conditions before the cresties move in when they are old enough.
    Crested geckos: 3.2.7 and 10 eggs still incubating (Adults: Cinamon - female, red with white fringe; Vanilla - female, yellow tiger with dalmation spots; Lemon - female yellow-cream brindle; Pepperoni - male, red and tailless; Banana- male yellow creamsicle)

Thanks

How much do these guys cost?

Thanks

I paid $13.99 at petco for mine. You might be able to get it cheaper if you look around but petco has the monopoly on african millipedes where I live so I had to buy mine at retail price.
    Crested geckos: 3.2.7 and 10 eggs still incubating (Adults: Cinamon - female, red with white fringe; Vanilla - female, yellow tiger with dalmation spots; Lemon - female yellow-cream brindle; Pepperoni - male, red and tailless; Banana- male yellow creamsicle)

Thanks

Ive never seen one in a petco by us, id prolly have to find it somewhere else.