Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Roach food

Thanks

Thanks. I'll have to look at walmart but wait till i have the extra money. I was thinking of mortar and pestle but thats so labor intensive.

Thanks

I use a regular ol' blinder and it seems to work better than the coffee grinder, but I can also put more in it too.
    I blend up my Uro's seed mix and it does wonderfully with that as well, so I am sure it could handle any thing.
    ~Christa~
    Avalon Reptiles

" If all the beasts were gone man would die from loneliness of spirit... for whatever happens to the beast, happens to the man" -Chief Seattle-

Thanks

Well I've just been using a food chopper, dad got mad when I used the blender. bah. I'm setting up another box the same as the beardies for my outdoor roach box. Finally kick their temps up to the 80's so that hopefully they reproduce much faster

Thanks

We have three blinders at my house, so I think they can spare one. Not to mention I'm the only one that ever uses them...
    ~Christa~
    Avalon Reptiles

" If all the beasts were gone man would die from loneliness of spirit... for whatever happens to the beast, happens to the man" -Chief Seattle-

Thanks

Cheapest coffee grinder at walmart is 14 and cheapest blender is 20. Which would be better for large amounts of dog food the quickest. I'd assume the blender but just checking. Plus the coffee grinder you have to sit and hold the button in. I hate that, that's how my food chopper is and I don't like it.

I've got mealworms, superworms, the three roach colonies, and crickets until I get the roaches going well enough to ditch crickets for good.