Thread: Here is some of my collection

Thanks

Default Here is some of my collection

Here are some pics of what else I have. The first two pics I have are Aphonopelma Anax, Brachypelma Auratum, Texas Bark Scorpion. I also have a couple of rose hairs and a couple of Aphonopelma Moderatum.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Thanks

And you actually hold those things! I remember a couple of years ago when I stll had my savannah monitor and I fed him a tarantula!
    Just alot of geckos...

Thanks

So since I got into breeding geckos and I can't buy crickets here, I have to order them and they can't ship in this -45 *C weather... I'm worried about running out of food for my little guys so I decieded to breed...

Thanks

Nice T's! I'm not familiar with those Aphonopelma species, I'll have to look them up. The rose are lovely, I've got one too. She just molted and has a gorgeous metallic pink carapace. Not for the faint of heart if you're the type to worry that your T isn't eating.

I like your scorp as well. I have a Desert Hairy and a Babycurus gigas. There are a few more species I'm interested in, your Texas bark just made the list!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Creepella For This Useful Post:

Texas T (05-25-2015)

Thanks

how poisonous are the texas bark scorps? Look like they would be sweet under a black-light.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    how poisonous are the texas bark scorps? Look like they would be sweet under a black-light.
    They're about a 3/5. Very painful sting but only dangerous to children, the elderly etc. who can suffer neurological damage. Healthy adults will hurt for a couple of days but should be ok. There's a new serum available for stings now.