Thread: My 2 first baby chewies!

Thanks

Default My 2 first baby chewies!

Hello
    Here are my two baby chewies that I got today, from the same parents! One is 2 months older than the other. They are amazing! Got to hold them at the breeder and they are sooo nice and calm! So, here's the pictures

He's 1 month old. I just LOVE this one's color! I hope he turns into a green and peach/pink chewie <3 In any ways, this little guy will be amazing.

Here is the second one, a really dark gecko. He's not really fired up in those picture, when he is, it's unbelievable how black he is! Plus, his belly is orange and he's got some orange/red showing a little on his sides. I really hope he stays that dark and develops some bright orange/red on him!! His father is like that, it's beautiful. This chewie is one to two months older than the first! Don't remember what the breeder told me, I juste sent a message..

That's about it about my babies. Can't wait to see their real colors, I love that fact about Chahouas ; it's such a surprise! Oh and, For the names, I thought about Goji an Pebbles. Maybe you guys got some ideas?

Thanks

Congrats on your new chewies. They are so much fun.
    1.0 Dog; 1.0 Leopard Gecko;10.5 Crested Geckos; 1.1Gargoyle Geckos; 1.3 Sarasinorum; 5.3.7PI Chahoua; 2.2 E. Agricolae; 1.1 Nuu Ana, 0.1 Isle E, 0.2 G. Marginata, 1.0 L. Williamsi And interested in a few others

Thanks

They look awesome especially the dark one

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD
    Gargoyle Gecko 3.1.2, Pygmy Mice (lots)
    Darren http://www.iherp.com/pennhillszoo

Thanks

Thank you very much!!
    Yes, they are amazing!! Only have them since yesterday afternoon, and I already want many more haha! The pale one ate a small calcium and vitamins dusted cricket and I hand fed him some Repashy, wich he seemed to like! The dark one didnt eat any crickets, he chased some but didn't get one. He didn't like handfeeding, and I hope he touches the food tonight... I'm so stressed about them not eating haha And I know it's normal that they don't eat right away, but hey, can't wait until they feel comfortable. They've got a really tiny kink in their tails, I just feel like boosting them on Calcium...

Thanks

Wanted to bump this thread up with an updated picture.

I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to purchase this male back late last year, and I jumped on the opportunity.

He has sired a few clutches here this season with a high white Steve Camelli female.
    You can join us for best C4040-224 braindumps dumps exam Test king training solutions. Our stevenson contains all those materials you want to pass for real www.bc.edu exam & ase training in Principia College