Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introducing Wash - Brazilian Rainbow boa

Thanks

Default Introducing Wash - Brazilian Rainbow boa

Been on a wait list for this guy for several months and he just arrived today! Introducing Wash, a male Brazilian Rainbow boa from the great folks at Living Gems Reptiles. He is the future mate to our Zo.
    Pardon the not great pictures ... What they lack in quality, they make up in quantity!

Continued ...
    Too many snakes! 20 species and counting. 1.2.plus Crested geckos 2.2 Gargoyle geckos 0.2 Chihuahua 2.2 evil cats.
    Elemental Exotics Terms & Conditions

Thanks

Too many snakes! 20 species and counting. 1.2.plus Crested geckos 2.2 Gargoyle geckos 0.2 Chihuahua 2.2 evil cats.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Charis For This Useful Post:

Swampy'sReptiles (11-01-2013)

Thanks

stunning little boa! These guys are definitely on my wish list! (But do I really need to say that? Who doesn't want a BRB? :P )
    2.5.1 leopard geckos, 1.1 bearded dragons, 1.1 crested geckos, 0.1 Madagascar day gecko, 1.1 tokays, 1.0 cave racer, 1.1 corn snakes, 1.1 northern pine snakes, 1.0 royal python, 1.1 Everglades rat snakes, 1.0 gargoyle gecko.

https://www.facebook.com/SwampysReptiles

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Swampy'sReptiles For This Useful Post:

Charis (11-10-2013)

Thanks

He was kind of out in the open when I peeked in at him this morning, so took a few pictures. This was also the first time my husband got to have a good look at him, always feel bad for him, he's usually at work when these packages arrive and almost always has to wait a few days to actually see them!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Charis For This Useful Post:

Swampy'sReptiles (11-05-2013)

Thanks

Wash ate for the first time tonight, with us, always a good feeling!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Charis For This Useful Post:

Swampy'sReptiles (11-05-2013)

Thanks

Had Wash out to handle today and my husband got some pictures. He was nice and calm while we both held him for a bit. Hard to believe that Zo was that small once! Didn't really realize how big she had gotten until you compare the two!

Thanks

Yay, Wash!! How beautiful too! He is a handsome boy! i hope they make amazing babies in the future.
    2.2.4.4 Crested Gecko ( Panchi, Cobar, Jodhaa, Mocha, Poe, Durc, Tivonan, & Stelona.)
    0.1 Leopard Gecko ( Mehndi )
    1.0 Tokay Gecko ( Ralphie )
    2.0 Dogs ( Mel, Buck )
    0.4 Cats ( Koyo, Lupin, Hope, Flop-Tail )

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Boanyoo For This Useful Post:

Charis (11-10-2013)

Thanks

Wash is being a bit of a poop, refusing several meals in the last month and a half, not sure what his problem is, except that he did go through a shed during part of the time he has been fussy. But he's still looking good, as can be seen in these pictures from this morning.

Thanks

Makes me want to go buy one lol. He's a stunner. You gotta stop posting snake photos as you keep making me want more snakes!

Thanks

Hopefully, if all goes well, we should have a litter of Brazilians later in the year. From our adult pair, Simon and Kaylee. They've been paired together since early January but I haven't witnessed any signs of breeding activity yet. Going to have three snake pairings this year, two are looking very promising already, and one pair of cresteds.