Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New PI chewies from Sundown Reptiles!

Thanks

Thanks! I'm about halfway through and de-stressing taking care of geckos, rowing, kickboxing, and various other things. Once you get used to the workload you're surprised how much you can do! It helps if you like your project..

Thanks

I also love the orange on this gecko and I think it may be female, but they don't like me looking under for too long and chahoua are too speckly down there for me to tell. This one developed a tiny underbite, but I moved her to a larger enclosure and made sure she got lots of bugs and gecko diet. I am happy to report that I have seen it reducing---I can barely notice now.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hooray View Post
    Thanks! I'm about halfway through and distressing taking care of geckos, rowing, kickboxing, and various other things. Once you get used to the workload you're surprised how much you can do! It helps if you like your project..
    If you don't enjoy your work it really makes you unhappy. How do you like kickboxing? I wish they would bring back bare knuckle boxing and have it be a gentlemen's sport; like it was in older times. Suits, trousers, and all.
    Name:  th-4.jpeg
Views: 38
Size:  4.2 KB

Thanks

Ha the kickboxing I take is mostly cardio, so we jump around punching and kicking for an hour twice a week. You get out what you put in so I try to put power behind my punches and kicks... I would like to try boxing at least once, seems like it would be fun! There was a club at my undergrad but I never checked it out

Thanks

I like boxing, just in gentlemen's style. Not the sleazy/trashy way it is done today. If they did classy boxing I'd join a league. It does look like fun. A college boxing club sounds like a booze fest lol.

Thanks

They actually sparred fairly often, so I guess it was fun. They probably drank a lot afterwards though...
    2.0.0 Cats (rescued: domestic med hair, and ragdoll--Podraig, Otemma)
    0.2.0 Rhacodactylus leachianus henkeli (High white Pine Island and Pine Island (x Bayonnaise) )
    1.0.0 Rhacodactylus leachianus leachianus (GTA x Mt Khogis)
    0.2.0 Correlophus ciliatus (yellow flame, halloween harley, Eggs, Bacon)
    1.1.0 Mniarogecko chahoua (Pine Island)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hooray View Post
    They actually sparred fairly often, so I guess it was fun. They probably drank a lot afterwards though...
    I think you should join a boxing league/club lol. Go for it. Put all the jumping and air punches to use.