Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My lovely little corn <3

Thanks

Talking My lovely little corn <3

I told ReptileChick I'd put up pictures of my cornsnake. I'm sorry for the quality of the images, it's 1:13 AM, my room is dark, and my camera isn't the best. I'll put better images up when I get the chance, I just can't sleep tonight. XD

This is her tank. It's just a ten gal, two fake log hides, a waterbowl, two cage clamps on the loose side, with paper towel substrate, a heat lamp (average home bulb), and a side-mounted heating pad.

Quality isn't good but that's Louie, my little baby. She's nowhere near as sweet as my crested but I would never call her aggressive. She's grumpy, much like me, so it's all good.
    "Ladies and Gentlemen, hobos and tramps, cock-eyed mosquitoes, and bowlegged ants; I come here before you to stand here behind you and tell you something I know nothing about...."

Thanks

She's pretty. She might appreciate some aspen to burrow in. Just a suggestion. Thanks for the pics dude!

-Katie-
    3.6.3 Crested Geckos
    0.0.1 Bearded dragon
    0.2.0 Marbled Crayfish
    0.0.1 Axolotl
    1.1.0 Cats (Lightbulb and Paperclip)

Kazzy's Kritters

My iHerp Page
    Middle TN Exotic Pets Club

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ReptileChick View Post
    She's pretty. She might appreciate some aspen to burrow in. Just a suggestion. Thanks for the pics dude!

-Katie-
    Until I get her comfortably eating in a separate container, she's gonna keep the paper towels. XD Louie's a little finicky and I'm just trying to keep her eating. I was already gonna try out some different substrates once she was older. ^^
    "Ladies and Gentlemen, hobos and tramps, cock-eyed mosquitoes, and bowlegged ants; I come here before you to stand here behind you and tell you something I know nothing about...."

Thanks

Oh, ok! Cool! Yeah, I always used a different container (big rubbermaid) for feeding my ball pythons when I had them.
    3.6.3 Crested Geckos
    0.0.1 Bearded dragon
    0.2.0 Marbled Crayfish
    0.0.1 Axolotl
    1.1.0 Cats (Lightbulb and Paperclip)

Kazzy's Kritters

My iHerp Page
    Middle TN Exotic Pets Club

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ReptileChick View Post
    Oh, ok! Cool! Yeah, I always used a different container (big rubbermaid) for feeding my ball pythons when I had them.
    I was trying to use my little critter keeper when I first got her but she refused to eat in it so to get her weight back up, I started feeding her in the tank. I know it's not wise but it'll be a temporary fix. I'll prolly try the critter keeper tonight since I need to feed her anyway. X3 Hopefully, she'll cooperate for once.

Thanks

I have a picky corn too. What I do is put her with a slit pinkie in a deli cup then leave her in the dark for awhile, she always eats that way but I always have to slit.

Nice little corn, I have 2
    ~Waldo is a girl~

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by waldo View Post
    I have a picky corn too. What I do is put her with a slit pinkie in a deli cup then leave her in the dark for awhile, she always eats that way but I always have to slit.

Nice little corn, I have 2
    Louie'll eat the mouse just fine as long as no one looks at her. Then she'll just get this expression like 'I don't stalk you while you're eating, &%$& off.'

I'd love another, there's a grey sort out there that I have fallen in love with but I don't have the room/money right now. XD

Thanks

That'd be a ghost corn, methinks. The grey variety. I really really like the miamis. ^_^ Louie looks good. I'd not mind comparing her growth rate to Marrow's. I don't think either one of em's grown much at all. Marrow did shed today though...
    0.1.0 Beardies
    2.2.1 Leopard Geckos
    0.0.1 Corns
    4.0.0 Crested Geckos <3
    1.0.0 Rabbit
    0.3.0 Dogs (Mini schnauzers and chihuahua)
    0.1.0 Cat

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Elfwise View Post
    That'd be a ghost corn, methinks. The grey variety. I really really like the miamis. ^_^ Louie looks good. I'd not mind comparing her growth rate to Marrow's. I don't think either one of em's grown much at all. Marrow did shed today though...
    Louie finally shed. X3 Been about a month since the last one. She's at 14.5", so half an inch increase. She's got nothing on Hawkeyes but I'm not complaining.

Thanks

Whoo, got bored with my camera and snapped some new pictures. Seeing as my camera still sucks majorly, they aren't very good (but they are better than the others).

I will (eventually) borrow a better camera from someone and maybe have something better than this crud.