Thread: Canada - PI Chahoua - White collar RTB female, Juvi females and an adult male

Thanks

Default Canada - PI Chahoua - White collar RTB female, Juvi females and an adult male

I have 4 awesome chahoua geckos back up for sale after a buyer back out on them. These are awesome animals to have in Canada .

One adult female PI white Collar along with her male clutchmate - Both 3 yrs, high white genetics and exceptional colour. 2 1 yr old females for sale as well, both come from animals with great colour and white. They are stilll developing their colours and are turning out to be outstanding animals.

These can be sold individually, better deal on multiples.

Female
    [/URL]

She is $1100. Ready to breed this upcoming season as she is three years old. Easy-going personality (she will walk right out onto your hand). She's a big girl with full solid white collar and great colour.

male

[/URL]
    [/URL]

This boy is PEACH! Maybe more of a burnt orange when fired up, but when fired down he is soft pink with light green. He has some white 'wings', and being related to the above female, you can tell he has the high white genetics. He is $700. Also a calm guy. Would be a great future match with any of the below females.

The Juvi Females are around 1yr. Unfortunately I no longer have the awesome camr I photographed the above animals with so the quality does not do them justice. Their colours are getting much better with age and they still have a ways to go as they get more vibrant with age. Unrelated to above geckos. Produced by a member on here, and these are exceptional animals.

Female 1
    [/URL]

[/URL]
    $700

Tailless Female. Tail is starting to regenerate as they do with Chahoua. Lots of white pattern on her too!

[/URL]
    $650

These guys eat calcium dusted crickets 2x a week, and have repashy or clarkes available to them 24/7.

I can ship through reptile express. 25% deposit required to hold for over a week. Non-refunable. I accept cash or etransfer. More details upon request.
    ~ S a m a n t h a ~

Cresties, Gargoyles, Chahoua
    & a Labrador Retriever

Thanks

Bumpp
    ~ S a m a n t h a ~

& a Labrador Retriever

Thanks

Still available to Canadian residents, unless a US buyer really wants the crazy fee from reptile express to ship from Canada..

Take an extra $50 off each gecko!
    ~ S a m a n t h a ~

& a Labrador Retriever

Thanks

still availableeee. Canadian residents thus far..
    ~ S a m a n t h a ~

& a Labrador Retriever