Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pangea Fruit Mix - Complete Formula

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesey619 View Post
    anyone feed it to a chahoua yet? mine is so picky i've tried pretty much everything out there. the only way he really eats anything is if i mix it with bananas
    I am one of Matt's testers on this and I am excited to be using this. I believe it is the best diet available and have had stellar results with feeding response. As far as chahoua... you bet. Sorry for the vertical video as this was supposed to be a photo... but, you get the idea!

[YOUTUBE]jQg1IxIWdeU[/YOUTUBE]

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dragontown For This Useful Post:

Larissa Lurid (08-31-2013),Rhac (08-31-2013)

Thanks

The food in the video looks very watery to me, is that right?

Has anyone compared the taste of this vs CGD? I would imagine it's sweeter, since the first ingredient is dried watermelon, which in itself, I heave read, is about 70% sugar.
    Check out what's happening! Great Lakes Vivarium Group

Thanks

I'm so excited about this product! It's great that there's something more natural and healthier being put out, that also seems to have a better feeding response too!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ecichlid View Post

Has anyone compared the taste of this vs CGD? I would imagine it's sweeter, since the first ingredient is dried watermelon, which in itself, I heave read, is about 70% sugar.
    Everyone mixes their food up to different consistencies. Some geckos prefer it thinner, some prefer it thicker. YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by Larissa Lurid View Post
    I'm so excited about this product! It's great that there's something more natural and healthier being put out, that also seems to have a better feeding response too!
    I agree!
    Also, not gonna lie, I kinda dig the colour.
    Stickyfoot Dragons on Facebook

“You can judge a man's true character by the way he treats his fellow animals.”
    -Paul McCartney

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ecichlid View Post

It doesn't contain grains so it does mix up a little thinner, but it also gels up in time. That video was taken mere seconds after removing the food from the processor, so it was freshly mixed!

Thanks

I was interested in purchasing some of this for my gecko. He is a very picky eater and is a little over a year and about 5 grams, not sure his weight to this day because I ordered a scale a while ago and it never came, so I used a friends about a month ago. He doesn't look like he has grown though. He doesn't accept crickets and only eats cgd when he is like really hungry, so about 2 times a week. I was wondering if I could put 3/4 cgd to 1/4 Pangea mix everyday and he would still get all of his nutrients and stuff. I also wanted to know if this is better than Clarks, big fat geckos, and other competing brands because I tried different flavored cgd and he reacts similar to all of them most of the time, so I don't really want to waste my money on a bunch of different brands of food when he most likely isn't going to eat them. Also, I read that cgd goes bad after a year, and I assumed it was true and sold my other cgds and only have the original flavor. Does this stuff also do that? Thanks in advance to anyone who answers!

Thanks

The more I think about it the more leery I am to order this. I am so tired of spending $ on food that my geckos will not touch. They won't eat PFM, CGD, or BFGS. So frustrating! The only thing my 2 will eat consistently is Clarks.
    ~JEN~
    0.0.1 Rachodactylus Auriculatus "Gilligan"
    1.0.0 Very Spoiled Guinea Pig

Thanks

I am another person who has been helping with tests for several months and I am thrilled with how much of this food my geckos eat.

Quote Originally Posted by FaaFaa View Post
    The more I think about it the more leery I am to order this. I am so tired of spending $ on food that my geckos will not touch. They won't eat PFM, CGD, or BFGS. So frustrating! The only thing my 2 will eat consistently is Clarks.
    I'm not meaning to be a shill or anything, I don't get anything out of this, and I would not be putting this stuff in my animals if I didn't believe in Matt's methods, but:

Read the page the diet is on. First, there's a 2 oz sample size, so you're not out much money if it doesn't work for your animals. Then, there is a money-back guarantee. Awesome.

I still heavily recommend people give the diet a couple of weeks' chance before you decide your geckos aren't eating it, because any change in diet can throw them off a bit, but mine took -right- to it, first night for most and second time offering for pretty much everyone else. However, my geckos -do- eat original PFM happily as well as bugs and occasional smoothies I'll blend for them; mine stopped eating CGD around the version change, and I have not ever tried BFG nor have I given Clark's a try in a while.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaybee For This Useful Post:

FaaFaa (09-01-2013)

Thanks

I am kind of scared that if I give it to my gecko that he will like it too much and not eat cgd. Has anyone had and experience like this?

Thanks

Im glad to see that those people who help test the diet have also posted comments about the diet. Ive ordered mine im ready to see what the rests are. Ive never feed my geckos anything else besides the cgd until they really stopped eating it. By that time pfm came about n I mixed it with cgd n theyve ate a lot more of the food. Im hopeing with this that they will eat even more .