Thread: Need help relocating baby hissing cockroaches

Thanks

Exclamation Need help relocating baby hissing cockroaches

hello all , I was checking on my animals and came upon a surprise. My two hissing cockroaches (who I thought were both males) have about 25 babies now. But I don't wan't baby cockroaches and now I want to get rid of them. Does anyone have any ideas on how I could relocate them. I don't want to kill them, I just want to relocate or sell them. Where can I take or sell them? Thanks for any help!

-rico

Thanks

Do you live near a university or college with a biology program? They might be happy to take them.
    3.4.0 Correlophus ciliatus (crested geckos)

Thanks

If nothing else can you not use them as feeders? Granted they will die but at least their little lives would not be wasted.

Thanks

2.5.1 leopard geckos, 1.1 bearded dragons, 1.1 crested geckos, 0.1 Madagascar day gecko, 1.1 tokays, 1.0 cave racer, 1.1 corn snakes, 1.1 northern pine snakes, 1.0 royal python, 1.1 Everglades rat snakes, 1.0 gargoyle gecko.
    Download high quality HIT-001 dump to prepare and Simmons College with oracle certification PMI certification. Also get free New York University for review of Youtube