Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CONTEST CAMPAIGN!!!

Thanks

Default CONTEST CAMPAIGN!!!

CONTEST CAMPAIGN!

I am pleased to announce a contest campaign that is going to start on August 15, 2013 and run until the end of the year. The prizes for this contest have been donated by Matthew Parks and myself. There will be several contests monthly and prizes will be awarded randomly. All of the monthly prizes are undisclosed items from the Pangea store, so take a look at the possibilities!

Feel free to ask questions or pm me for more information.
    Here is the link...
    http://www.reptileradio.net/contest-...tml#post869088

Thanks

Don't worry, not all of the contests will be snake related even though it is predominantly a ball python site. There are many different categories that are covered there. There will be approximately 4 contests each month for you to play.

Thanks

Some of the prizes may be a, VE thermostat, digital scale, tshirts, thermometers/hygrometers, snake hook, etc. There will be one major prize for the participant who accumulates the most points over the campaign. That prize will be announced very soon.

Thanks

Here is the calendar for the upcoming fall campaign. As was stated in the campaign intro thread. We have several prizes to give away for this campaign. They were donated by our own big tom and Matthew Parks here at Pangea. Big props to the two of them for the donations. These prizes have been randomly assigned to some of the contests in this calendar. If you want to find out which ones, you'll just have to participate in all of them. The person who has accumulated the most points at the end of the campaign will be awarded the grand prize. We will be announcing just what that grand prize is very shortly. It will be worth trying for, I promise you. We'll have a little more information about the contests before they begin. Official rules for each contest will be posted on or before the start date for the corresponding contest.

Aug. 15-22 Best of the best photo submissions with the poll up until the 29th (3 pts.)
    Aug. 21 Are you smarter than a doornail? (1 pt.)
    Aug. 26 Who are you? (1 pt.)
    Aug. 28 The quick and the dead (1 pt.)

Sept. 6-9 Say What? submissions with the poll up until the 12th (1 pt.)
    Sept. 11 Are you smarter than a doornail? (1 pt.)
    Sept. 13-20 Best of the best photo submissions with the poll up until the 27th (3 pts.)
    Sept. 25 The quick and the dead (1 pt.)
    Sept. 30 String 'em up (1 pt.)

Oct. 3-6 Say What? submissions with the poll up until the 9th (1 pt.)
    Oct. 10 Are you smarter than a doornail? (1 pt.)
    Oct. 15-22 Halloween themed photo submissions with the poll up until the 29th (3 pts.)
    Oct. 23 String 'em up (1 pt.)
    Oct. 30 The quick and the dead (1 pt.)

Nov. 5 Are you smarter than a doornail? (1 pt.)
    Nov. 13 The quick and the dead (1 pt.)
    Nov. 15-22 Best of the best photo submissions with the poll up until the 29th (3 pts.)
    Nov. 27 String 'em up (1 pt.)

Dec. 6 Forum Fishing (1 pt.)
    Dec. 11 The quick and the dead (1 pt.)
    Dec. 13-16 Mini Scavenger hunt (5 pts.)

So you can see, the contest section is gonna be hoppin. Go out and tell all your friends. Post it on Facebook, tweet it, link it to your website. We are going to be giving away stuff left and right!!!

Thanks

The first contest has begun.
    http://www.reptileradio.net/contest-...tml#post870494

I will be hosting a gecko specific contest along with this campaign. So stay tuned for details!

Thanks

GRAND PRIZE

All right everyone. One of the BLBC's own officers has come through for us in a big way with a prize for the contest campaign. Dylan Reese (dreese) of Reese Reptiles has donated the grand prize and I must say it is an awesome one. Here he is, a 2013 male Super Pastel Yellowbelly ball python.

And, Dylan is throwing in a $250 gift certificate to Reese Reptiles
    And, Dylan is going to feed the snake for you until the campaign is over
    And, Dylan is going to pay the shipping for you

Holy Smokes! What a prize. And all you have to do is participate in some pretty simple contests and accumulate more points than anyone else.
    Good luck to everyone. The next contest begins this evening. And don't forget to post up those adult pastel ball pythons for the best of the best contest. That one is 3 points right off the bat.

A big THANKS from the committee to everyone who has donated to this campaign!
    Matthew Parks
    Dylan Reese
    Big Tom

A CRESTED GECKO CONTEST WILL BE POSTED SOON!

So check back here for an announcement in the next couple of days.

Thanks

The contest has begun to find the best looking crested gecko around! It is time for the

CILIATUS SMACKDOWN!

Here's the link...
    http://www.reptileradio.net/contest-...tml#post872095

Thanks

http://www.reptileradio.net/contest-...tml#post872236

YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN A 4lb BAG OF PFM!!!

Just post up your best looking crested gecko. It's that simple!

Thanks

I'm sorry, but I can't seem to get the whole "link from Photobucket as HTML so the picture will display" thing to work. Here's the photo so it can be seen on the forum and below that is the link to it on Photobucket (in keeping with contest rules).

Name:  Leia.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  88.0 KB

Leia

http://s748.photobucket.com/user/GFS...tml?state=copy
    ~ Sarah

Thanks

Hi sarah,
    Leia looks great.
    It should be posted on this thread http://www.reptileradio.net/contest-...best-best.html
    When it goes up there, I will help you get it situated.
    Feel free to contact me if you have any other issues and thanks for joining in!