Thread: Sale thread isnt working

Thanks

Default Sale thread isnt working

Help I'm trying to post an ad in the for sale portion of the forum, but each time I do so nothing appears in the for sale forum! Someone please help me I am getting very frustrated.

Kevin

Thanks

As explained in the Rules section (which is labeled "read before posting"), all first posts are now moderated to combat spam. Please make sure to read the Rules before posting again. Thanks.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaybee For This Useful Post:

Rhac (07-26-2013)

Thanks

why do you not make new people join in a few discussions before they flood the sales forums with posts ?.I find it strange that anyone can just post a classified without actually doing a post before.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianSamurai View Post
    why do you not make new people join in a few discussions before they flood the sales forums with posts ?.I find it strange that anyone can just post a classified without actually doing a post before.
    Generally because on forums this is tried, people will post "lol nice (car/computer/gecko/etc.)" 5-20 times to race to the set requirement instead of actually adding to the discussion.

Thanks

oh hahahahhahh I see thanks , i guess it doesnt really matter how many posts they make , I just found other forums make you have a min post before you use the classifieds , but thanks for the new method as the spam is insanly annoying to see on the whole feed but so far I have not seen it in a month or two so great work guys and thanks again