Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas

Thanks

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!

As for my list of gifts:
    ~ my first crested gecko!! (gift to myself )
    ~ about $400 in giftcards...to all kinds of places (best buy, restaurants, petsmart, blockbuster, starbux - woohoo!! )
    ~ some DS lite games (and a preorder for the new Zelda game coming out next month)
    ~ 2 new fish (Sail Fin Plecos L86)

oh...and the big gift this year....(from my mother), a 62" HDTV =) keke...just gotta go rent a truk to pick it up

...and i still dunno what i'm getting from my girlfriend...she's at her parent's house (other side of the country ) and doesn't get back until the end of the week....hehe...
    1.0.0 bearded dragon ~ "Spike"
    0.0.1 crested gecko ~ "Stumpy"
    0.0.2 Sail Fin Plecos L083

Thanks

I got a new digital camera and a book and that's about it, well and a bunch of booze of coarse.... Best wishes from BadAssHerps!!!

"The foulest death is preferable to the cleanest slavery"

Thanks

I haven't opened up my presents, yet. But our family's biggest present was having my oldest step-daughter come home from Texas.
    ~ Raquel ~

"Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you" ~ John Adams

Thanks

Eli- I just want you to know you stole my Christmas line. I showed up at my parents yesterday and my step-mom said, "Merry Fucking Christmas! Lets open presents then I have stuff to do." Nice lady...

As far as gift go this is kind of an awkward time for me. I graduated from college last week and people gave me gifts for that. My dad is going to get me new bedding which I'm really excited about. He just wants me to pick it out and then he'll pay for it. Other than that I just got some random stuff. I got the ugliest slippers I've ever seen in my life. I don't wears shoes or socks so I have no clue why my dad thought I'd wear slippers that look like giant tennis shoes. I got a package of orchid stationary which is beautiful, a suduko hand held game, and a couple gift cards too.

I think the best thing about this Christmas is that I delievered a Christmas gecko yesterday. There was a guy who wanted a gecko for his wife and I hand delivered it! It was really cute I'm such a sucker for sappy gecko gifts.

Thanks

I got a nice digital scale, and some clothes then bought myself top of the line Milwauke V28 cordless tool combo kit with circular saw, recipricating saw, hammer drill/ driver ,flashlight , and two batteries
    ~Moose

Thanks

new puter chair, some new bedding, and a wicked tarantula stuffed animal! hehehe

Thanks

ya, I got the 105 mm Macro zoom lense for my D70 and a bunch of cool little fliters and other "camera" stuff! Then I got a cool little "mini" studio with lights and all... I got a crap ton of best buy gift cards, a new watch, some money, an electrical shaver, and Permision to set up a huge saltwater fish tank!!!

Im happy with what I got but tomorrow I have to go out and get my plasma tv that I didnt get and all my flashes for my camera that I didnt get.... I might pick up an x-box 360.. still not sure about that one though..

Thanks Erik
    www.EriksReptiles.com
    Email- Erik@EriksReptiles.com
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9964396&type=3
    - Nephrurus, Uroplatus, Abronia, and other rare and unusual reptiles

Thanks

I got 2 new big racks, present to myself really which havent come yet but am siked to get them.

I also got a sweet pinstripe crested, i'll post pics once I get him.

Then I got like some smaller stuff, like one of those crank radios, it is pretty cool it is 100%waterproof and floats so great for me when I go kayaking, also has emergency lights and charges a cell phone.

Then I got some 5mm booties, basically neoprene water shoes for when I go surfing as my last ones got taken by the ocean.

Then lots of candy, and FIREWORKS LOL (santa brang me bombs whooppee )

Then my brother got an XBOX 360, 4 controllers, 3 games and loads of accessories so I am having fun with that too
    Derek Dunlop
    DDReptiles
    www.DDReptiles.net
    Croc's Rule- Steve Irwin

Thanks

very nice you got a new pinner I wasn't lucky enough to get one (even though I got hugo the pinstripe for my birthday in november). but that money I got will probably buy me a new something crested maybe blonde harly or yellow with cream.

Thanks

I got the rack book, and crested lady's calender.
    A new flat screen monitor (the beast was laid to rest today, my old monitor it was at least three feet long!)
    Gift cards, clothes, socks, and crimbrula kit

Hope everyone had a merry christmas!!
    ~Christa~
    Avalon Reptiles

" If all the beasts were gone man would die from loneliness of spirit... for whatever happens to the beast, happens to the man" -Chief Seattle-