Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ITS A MIRACLE

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BadAssHerps View Post
    I mean it always makes me chuckle a little when people of the god fearing persuasion ( nothing against any of our religious members ) claim that a piece of toast or a stain on a window or the way light passes through a stained glass doorway etc. is proof that God exists. Like it's a sign from the all mighty himself. I don't mind people choosing to believe what ever they want to believe in fact I love that about America but I mean come on, people see what they want to see if you ask me. Does the pattern look like a phone # sure...does that mean anything, sure doesn't...was it crazy that the woman owned a ball python, sure was, does it prove anything other than how random life can be, sure doesn't. I was simplly pointing out that this works as a perfect example of what I'm trying to say....does that make any sense I am half awake.

-Eli
    i understand what you mean. i dont believe in god, but i think there are certain forces at work . energys if you will . everything is connected . that woman wanted a snake and i'll bet she had been thinking about for a while, and i have a feeling this snake will be perfect for her...the power of thought and mind is amazing.......
    Last edited by tminard18; 12-24-2006 at 06:11 PM.

Thanks

Cute story, Ramy. Weird or not, I would have done the same thing in dialing the phone number. I believe things happen for a reason...call it what you want...this incident with the ball python was a good one...the snake went to a good home.
    ~ Raquel ~

"Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you" ~ John Adams

Thanks

This is, by far, one of THE best stories I've ever heard!
    Thanks for sharing it!

Olivia
    Olivia
    "...Because what's more efficent than doing nothing?"

"...Doing nothing in a Hybrid?"
    -stephen colbert's writers

Thanks

I am a very firm beliver in spirits. In fact I am a avid ghost hunter. I have some pics of some of you are interested on annomalys and orbs. I have just acutally found God in my life today. I was running and it felt like something hit me in the chest with a baseball bat. Like it almost felt like the song that was playing on my ipod was ment to be becuse it changed and the wierd thing was the song was Smack that and then it went to your guardian angel by red jumpsuite apparatus. I dont know but even tho I dont go to church alot I belive there is a god.
    John Barkowski
    1.0.0 Ice/Sandfire Bearded Dragon
    0.1.0 Beagle Terrier
    0.1.0 Toy Chihuahua
    Unless we act now to stop illegal trade, we will eventually find only a dust bowl, emptied of all its forests and animals.

Thanks

i would love to seea ghost in real life..or an orb..for that moment it'd be quit the piece of mind...theres no better proof to show us that there is life after death...but i think we transfer to another body ( baby) and that ghosts just havent found there way yet...or never will because theyre too evil or too trapped in a single event... budhists think people become dogs if they are too stupid in life and dont seek out knowledge...i'm crazy though..who knows...all we can do is speculate...and to each his own...

Thanks

Hey guys start a new thread if you want to talk about God or ghosts or whatever.

Thanks!

Thanks

hahaha sorry matt

Thanks

Yeah sorry I wasn't trying to get this one all off topic.
    -Eli
    "The foulest death is preferable to the cleanest slavery"

Thanks

Hey Eli, check this out! http://jesuspan.com/ Josh

Thanks

odd... I had a ball python called "8-ball" becuase he also had a figure 8 in his pattern... however I never thought to look for a phone number... now I wonder....