Thread: Snakes in the Grass

Thanks

Default Snakes in the Grass

It's starting to get really warm outside, so I brought my hissers out to bask.

Sepsis, male Sumatran Black Blood python.

Datura, female Lesser Platinum ball python.

Post your own snakes in the grass (or outside)!
    3.8.0 C. ciliatus , 1.1 G. vittatus , 0.1 G. gekko , 2.0 F. pardalis ambilobe, 1.0 C. calyptratus, 0.1 P. grandis, 1.0 P. curtus

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LCH For This Useful Post:

Swampy'sReptiles (05-08-2013)

Thanks

That ball python is amazing!
    If I took my king out I would lose him. He is too fast and gets into the most inconvient places.
    1♂ 1♀ 6? Crested Gecko; 1♂ Eastern Kingsnake; 1♀ Western Hognose Snake; 1♀ mutt hound dog, Gerdie; 3 Lepidodactylus lugubris

Thanks

2 lovely pythons there, both are stunning!
    2.5.1 leopard geckos, 1.1 bearded dragons, 1.1 crested geckos, 0.1 Madagascar day gecko, 1.1 tokays, 1.0 cave racer, 1.1 corn snakes, 1.1 northern pine snakes, 1.0 royal python, 1.1 Everglades rat snakes, 1.0 gargoyle gecko.

https://www.facebook.com/SwampysReptiles

Thanks

Blood python! YAYYY! My favorites I have one, Borneo though, but he's still a little guy. How's yours temperment?
    "I believe that education is all about being excited about something. Seeing passion and enthusiasm helps push an educational message."-Steve Irwin​

Thanks

I love your Blood. Beautiful snakes/pictures

Thanks

Thanks for the compliments! Datura the BP is a lesser platty, and she actually is my rescue snake. Her breeder had a hotspot in the incubator and ended up with kinked spines in some of the babies. He thought he had a good home for this girl, but it turned out to be not so good, so he gave her to me for basically just the cost of her food. She's my baby: very typical ball, wouldn't bite to save her life.

Sepsis, my blood, has an awesome temperament. Very easy to handle but he is a big one for puffing and hissing and he has an insane feeding response. He's never struck at me, though. I handle him regularly and he's a pretty mellow snake, if there's not a dead rat involved.
    3.8.0 C. ciliatus , 1.1 G. vittatus , 0.1 G. gekko , 2.0 F. pardalis ambilobe, 1.0 C. calyptratus, 0.1 P. grandis, 1.0 P. curtus