Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: what is the most active visually pleasing reptile?

Thanks

I keep mourning geckos with my dart frogs, well in the display tank anyway! These work out great. I also added a red eft that has been in the tank for around 2 yrs now.
    I have never had a luc that was shy.. they always seem bold when I have them.
    www.royalreptilia.com
    More Fun Now!

Thanks

Well, as the owner of a 9 yr old Uromastyx, I'm not sure I would call them "active." He has his moments when he's strutting around, but for the most part he wanders out of his cave still half asleep a couple hours after his heat light comes on, then basks for a bit, has some brunch, then basks for the rest of the day. Occasionally he'll walk around a little, but that's about it. LOL

I'm also gonna throw in a vote for the day geckos. They are pretty cool little guys. I've always thought dart frogs were really neat too.
    A righteous man does not need a law, and an unrighteous man cannot keep one.

Thanks

I was wondering if you could keep a gliding treefrog with terrestrial dart frogs or mantellas in a taller natural set-up. My new CB gliding tree-frog is amazing, I would say prettier than a red-eyed, but harder to keep if they are stressed.