Thread: Nimble update

Default Nimble update

Haven't been on in awhile. Kinda got away from reptiles, but I have a couple projects in the works so I wanted to share. I've had Nimble over a year now, still not sure official male/female yet because he has FTS really bad and somedays I think male and then not. I'm definitely not an expert. Anyhow he weighed in at 29 grams, but is an excellent eater and does have good calcium sacs.

FTS shot-

And his almost complete 25 gal Viv- I know it is bare right now but I have plants/ground cover/vines/ etc on the way to fill it in and make it a gecko haven.

Lookin' female to me, because I see no obvious bulges. Lovely gecko either way. (:
    1.1.1 Crested Geckos
    0.2.0 Gargoyle Geckos
    1.0.0 Halmahera Gecko
    1.1.0 Leopard Gecko
    0.1.0 BTS

I would say at that weight and size, pretty sure its female, just because you would see a very noticable ball shape, FTS or not. Very nice little girl you got there though .
    --Jeff--
    1.0.0 E. Macularius - Ice (Super Snow) / 2.1.2 R. Ciliatus - Orion, Spidey, Pumpkin,Bernadette,Penny/0.1.0 R. auriculatus -(Red stripe) / 1.0.0 Testudo graeca / 0.1.0 Acanthosaura capra / 0.1.0 Pogona vitticeps

Looks female to me as well, by the way I would add some fake plants for hiding places and to make your gecko feel more secure in it's enclosure since you'll be waiting a long time for the pothos and other one to grow. :] I like everything else that you have in there so far though!

She's not currently in this tank, since it's in progress. I have more established plants but I stuck those in there for now. Trust me it will be well covered in the end.

She's such a derp. Took her outside today for an adventure-

Notice her feet? Goofy.