Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: $10 Pangea Gift Card Giveaway #1 - from Jorja and Gallery Geckos (Seri)

  1. #1
    Syn's Avatar
    Syn is offline LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Desert Land, AZ, US
    Posts
    2,179
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 24 Times in 14 Posts

    Default $10 Pangea Gift Card Giveaway #1 - from Jorja and Gallery Geckos (Seri)



    Just check out our page and do the Rafflecopter stuff.
    Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tokay...28910107186452

    You can get extra entries by tweeting about it or sharing the post on the facebook page every day.
    There is more info on the link above.

    You can get entries by doing the following:

    Liking Tokay Geckos on facebook,
    Liking Gallery Geckos (sericinda's page) on facebook,
    Liking Jorja (Seri's famous tokay) on facebook,
    Answer a question about our Tokay website,
    Tweet about the giveaway,
    Share a post on the Tokay Gecko page (this one requires a little more work and might be confusing).

    Matt has also sponsored a $10 gift card as well as Angie Thostrup and Joe Brashears.
    Seri has sponsored a larger set of items to give away that we will do at the end.
    Tim Buskeness at TB Creative Designs has also offered up a free t-shirt with a one or two color design of your choice on it in any size for our next auction next week! Be on the lookout for that. If you win and would like a more intricate design, you could probably ask him to do it for a couple bucks extra (or just stick to your sweet, free t-shirt!)

    If anyone is interested in offering up anything for the giveaway, let me know and I'll add you to the list. Most items will be raffled off for free, but I was thinking of doing a for cost raffle for some items and donate 75% of the proceeds to USARK. The other 25% will go to creating a professional Tokay Informational website. That will be down the road, though, if we do decide doing that. If not, it will all be free raffles.

    Thanks, and good luck!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Temecula, CA
    Posts
    412
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked 49 Times in 45 Posts

    Default

    Sorta screwed to try and win if your not to into social media haha.

  3. #3
    Syn's Avatar
    Syn is offline LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Desert Land, AZ, US
    Posts
    2,179
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 24 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    Sorry, it's the easiest way to get this raffle stuff done. Feel free to create an account just for the contest and let me know, because I will be going through all of the entries that are accounts that were just made recently so people don't cheat.

  4. #4
    Syn's Avatar
    Syn is offline LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Desert Land, AZ, US
    Posts
    2,179
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 24 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    I suppose I could try the next raffle, send me an email and whoever gets the closest number between 1 and 1,000,000 wins. LOL
    But then people with multiple email accounts will cheat. Awww

  5. #5
    Syn's Avatar
    Syn is offline LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Desert Land, AZ, US
    Posts
    2,179
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 24 Times in 14 Posts

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •