Thread: Pangea shipping company and tracking?

Thanks

Post Pangea shipping company and tracking?

I placed a rather large order on the Pangea website and would like to know what company Pangea uses to ship items? And how can I track my order? I received a conformation email with a order number but I don't know how to track my order. Thanks.

Thanks

We typically use UPS for larger orders. You will be able to track your order by logging into the Pangea Store and clicking on "orders". If you placed it this weekend it will ship on Monday and you will get an email from us and one from UPS with your tracking number.

Thanks

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Matthew Parks For This Useful Post:

martinez2828 (12-09-2012)

Thanks

Although if you're in Canada, tracking stops at the border so it's just a guess at that point, especially if it gets detained by our friendly border patrol for a random inspection. I've spoken with someone high up in the postal industry here, and they said they don't place as much emphasis or priority on tracking out-of-country shipments (didn't say why), no matter where it comes from. I can confirm this to be true, as I've ordered from Pangea a couple times as well as from numerous other companies and individuals in the States and overseas, and tracking is usually excellent until it hits the border.

Thanks

Interesting. I have ordered from Canada to USA and my tacking continued, but that was with UPS.