Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phrynocephalus mystaceus

Thanks

Slightly more common in Europe, but even rarely seen there. It took me 8 years to locate some specimens to bring in!

Quote Originally Posted by post2post36 View Post
    this is the first time i'm seeing/hearing about them. are they more commonplace in Europe, or still an abstract species?

Thanks

I have a few out there, but I'm strong to get a higher quality video then my iPad. Broke oł the camcorder, so hopefully in a few days I'll have something better to post. I just fell in love with these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Pumilio View Post
    Slightly more common in Europe, but even rarely seen there. It took me 8 years to locate some specimens to bring in!

Thanks

These guys are so cool! I have never seen them before, but after seeing your pics, I had to look them up some more. I agree with the others, I'd love to see a video when you have one. About how old are yours?

Thanks

Mine are WC, so the age is unknown, but they are adult.

Quote Originally Posted by cassicat4 View Post
    These guys are so cool! I have never seen them before, but after seeing your pics, I had to look them up some more. I agree with the others, I'd love to see a video when you have one. About how old are yours?

Thanks

Thanks for the post about care specs! Really cool little phrynos.
    3.8.0 C. ciliatus , 1.1 G. vittatus , 0.1 G. gekko , 2.0 F. pardalis ambilobe, 1.0 C. calyptratus, 0.1 P. grandis, 1.0 P. curtus

Thanks

While I appreciate that it's cool to see something new, I have to disagree with everybody it seems! They're just a little too weird for me! Not to mention the little face flaps! /dies
    3.3.9 Cresties, 1.0 hedgehog, 1.1 cat, 1.0 beardie, 1.1 kbs, 0.4 Lepidodactylus lugubris

Thanks

How are your agamas doing? I have had mine for several years now and they are doing pretty good. They have put on more weight these last few months it seems. I am curious if you have had any luck breeding them yet? My 2 just lounge around enjoying the heat lamp, but come feeding time they go into a frenzy and is quite entertaining to watch. How many do you currently have?