Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pippin, Tyrion, Castiel, Tysha, Westeros, Crabgrass, Shuttle, Dahlia. I'm broken.

Thanks

There are no words to express how sorry I am. I'm heartbroken for you all.

Thanks

Meg.

I do not know you from a hole in the ground, but what I have seen from here, and from your facebook business page is passion. The amount of passion, enthusiasm, excitement, commitment and hard work you put into your animals truly shows. I rarely post here, and to be honest I am more of a lurker, but I am always excited to see the threads you post along with the pictures of your kids. You are always so lively, and are always 'oohing and ahhing' about the geckers, and that is what I love about you, even though I don't know you at all.

When I heard about this I did not believe it. I couldn't even fathom, reading the horror INSTANTLY brought tears to my eyes. I don't even know you and I wanted to give you a hug and help you.. I STILL can't even believe this happened to you and your geckos. I can not even begin to understand what you are going through right now, but I know that if I lost any of mine, I would be a total ship wreck. From the bottom of my heart, I am so incredibly sorry that this has happened to you.

Rest in peace babies. You were dearly loved, and will be missed very, very much.
    http://thegeckotree.com/ - Health, Colour, Structure Visit us today! (:
    Follow on Facebook facebook.com/TheGeckoTree
    Gargoyle Geckos -Crested Geckos - Leachianus - Chahoua - Tarantulas - Nephrurus - African Fat Tails

Thanks

Soooo sorry Meg, what a beautiful tribute to those you lost. I pray you will not lose any more, I too have admired many of these creamy lovelies. Sometimes these crazy things just happen... nobody is to blame... and often we can't even begin to imagine why. Wish there was some way I could help. Please keep us posted on how the survivors are doing.

Thanks

Meg, I don't know you very well but I do know we've chatted in the chat room a few times. I found out about this through facebook and I am so sorry that you are living what equates to a nightmare scenario for a lot of us here, myself included. This community is amazing, and we are here for you. If there is anything I can do personally for you, Steph or Tara, please (any of you) let me know. The rest of your guys are in my thoughts.

Thanks

It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that many of us are crying with you. That's all we really can say in light of this. I am so, so, so sorry.

Thanks

OH NO!!!! I am so so so sorry! Just losing 1 is horrible, but that many?!? This is just SO sad

Thanks

I'm genuinely sorry to hear about any loss, much less so many.

Thanks

I'm so sorry Meg, Steph and Tara. You guys love your geckos with a true passion and your babies have always been spoiled rotten. This was a horrific accident and I wish it weren't so. I've had to keep the tissue box close since yesterday afternoon.

RIP little guys, each one of you was loved so much.
    ~Rami | Nova Reptiles | iHerp | Facebook
    7.17.6.7 Crested geckos, 1.1 mix leachies, 1.1 Halmaheras, 1.1 African Fat Tails, 1.2 Tokays, 1.1 Oedura castelnaui, 2.1 Leopard geckos, 0.1 corn snake, & too many feeder bugs.

Thanks

The loss of so many beautiful animals is very sad, and I hope the others recover with no long term ill effects.

Thanks

Wonderful memorial. Wishing the best for your survivors and the unhatched eggs incubating.