Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pippin, Tyrion, Castiel, Tysha, Westeros, Crabgrass, Shuttle, Dahlia. I'm broken.

Thanks

Meg,

I am so sorry for your loss. I went through this with my snake room earlier this year and understand how much sorrow it causes to lose such loved ones. I wish the best for your survivors and your eggs yet to hatch. You and your geckos are in my thoughts.
    Laura Sherrod
    Sherrod Serpents

Facebook

Thanks

I'm sure I'm just echoing what everyone has said but I am so sickened and saddened by your loss. My heart goes out to you and Tara, and the Saddlers. Big hugs to each of you as you grieve the loss of these beautiful animals.

Thanks

I'm very deeply sorry for the losses you, Tara, Steph and Kevin have faced.
    Just keep in your mind, this isn't the end. We all know how strong you are, your spirit, your power to pummel through it all.
    Rely on that strength now to keep yourself afloat, the sea of mourning is treacherous.
    We will never forget those who were lost, they are stamped to our minds and our thoughts are with you all now more than ever.
    We are all here to help in any which way we can.
    "My Karma ran over your Dogma."

~*iHERP*~
    Ethereal Exotics on Facebook
    Good Guy BOI

Thanks

There are no words to express how my heart hurts for you, for Tara & for the Sadler's. What a tragedy to lose such gorgeous animals who meant so much to so many. I'm sending postive thoughts to you all & wishing a speedy recovery to those that survived. Keep your head up Meg, your beautiful friends will always be with you in spirit & though it's not the same as having them in your hands, they will always be in your heart.
    4.1 Dogs: Baringer, Riesling, Trunks, Tebow & Dante 1.0 Sulcata: Cavin 1.1 KSB: Mordecei & P.B. 2.2.6 Gargoyles: Venture, Triana, LSP, Nyx, 21 & 24 0.2 Leopard Geckos: Videl & Eclipse 1. 0AFT: Rigby 7.7.19 Cresties: Ghost, Drayven, Morzan, Jelly, Esme, Peach, Marcelene, Ino, Chi, Haven, Tsunade, Senju, Cinna, Tribute, Jiraya, Iruka, Kurama, Seelie, Kushina, Tada & Iyrony 1.0 Short Tailed Opossum: Daubie

Thanks

I read about this on Facebook last night and cried and I am crying now. I only "know" you from here and Facebook but I love reading your posts and seeing pictures of your beautiful geckos. I sincerely hope the survivors pull through and heal quickly. I am heartbroken for you and am sending you much strength and comfort.
    Crested Geckos 3.2
    Yorkie M
    Siamese F
    Twins (human, 9 yrs) F

Thanks

I am so sorry for your loss. Such devastating losses...reading this just broke my heart. I couldn't even imagine having to go through what you've been through. I'm praying for you and your survivors, and hoping you all make it through. They were absolutely beautiful animals.

Thanks

I am sooo so sorry meg :'( i have been weepy all day over this. And seeing their faces made me cry again. Im so glad everyone else seems to be pulling through.
    i has a norwegian forest catz and some ridic. geckos
    6:15:20 Crestiezzz

Thanks

This just made me cry all over again. I keep thinking about how each one of them were so special to you, and how I could never imagine. ever. I'm SO sorry for everyone... For you, for Tara, and the Sadler's my heart is breaking... It would have hurt to have lost any of them, but so many at the same time is unbearable. My heart goes out to everyone, and I am pulling for the survivors. They have to make it
    The Gecko Garden on Facebook - IHerp http://iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.asp...f-3b7f36b4d856

Thanks

There are no words that can be said that haven't already been said. Such a tragedy. Having had the privileged of knowing some of these geckos and taking care of them myself makes it that much harder to know they are gone. But not forgotten. Always in our hearts.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to that_girl For This Useful Post:

meg90 (10-27-2012)

Thanks

Oh no, I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine how you feel. I cried just reading this. They were beautiful animals.
    In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/svalnahel?feature=mhee