Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Pippin, Tyrion, Castiel, Tysha, Westeros, Crabgrass, Shuttle, Dahlia. I'm broken.

Thanks

I'm so sorry. I know what it's like to lose a pet, but not so many at once. That must be a terrible experience. I hope some of the eggs turn out ok. I know seeing the hatchlings would remind you of the ones you've lost, but at least you'd have some of their legacy left.
    1.1.4 Crested Geckos
    0.1.0 Boxador (1/2 Boxer-1/2 Black Lab)
    0.1.0 Girlfriend who likes my geckos but doesn't understand the obsession.

Thanks

Oh no meg, I am so sorry this happened to you. hugs. and more hugs and I hope everybody else is okay.
    Roxanne
    and the zoo
    www.geckoluv.com

Thanks

Oh crap... I just read this.
    Soooo sorry for your loss Meg. I'll just leave it at that...
    4.3.0 Rhacodactylus leachianus - Yatè, Mt. Koghis, Rivière Bleue, purple Nuu Ana, Poindimiè
    3.2.0 Rhacodactylus ciliatus
    1.1.0 Gekko gecko
    2.1.0 Python regius

Thanks

I'm so very sorry for you. Sending strength your way.

Thanks

I am so very sorry for your losses Meg! This is just terrible, i cant even begin to imagine what your going through. I hope the rest of your collection makes out ok!

4.3.3.6-Crested Geckos
    1.1-Bearded Dragons
    1.1-Pitt Bulls
    2.0-Fancy Rats
    1.0-Mali Uromastyx

Thanks

I know this happened years ago but I had to look it up so that I could read it again. Relate to the sadness. Just to know that someone else understands the pain of losing an important gecko. I recently went through two deaths of two special geckos and you know exactly how it feels. Checking on them every few days, caring for them, then coming in and looking, doing a double take, and then your chest just collapses in on itself in a gasp of sadness. Crying doesn't even describe it halfway. You have to go through it to understand it.

Even though this was 3 years ago, Meg, I am truly sorry and along the same path. I can feel your loss as I relive it now. Though yours was much more geckos every gecko means something and they bring sadness with it whether they die or become in bad health.
    Mary Frizzell
    Check out my Facebook page at "Good Luck Geckos"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GoodLuckGeckos For This Useful Post:

crgecko (01-28-2015)

Thanks

I'm so sorry for your loss, I cried while reading this and seeing the photos of your babies. I don't know you personally or have even spoken to you but I have your page liked on facebook and I see your posts on here quite often.

I have seen the beautiful animals you have and how passionate you are about them. When you write about them people can really feel their personalities coming through the screen. I hope you feel better sooner than later and that nothing like this ever happens again.

EDIT: Just realized this is an old post, either way I still stick by my comment.
    1.1.6 Crested geckos
    -Alduin-
    -Gidget-
    -Meriadoc--Peregrin--Setsuna--Hotaru--Siren--Naiad-

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Reptilady For This Useful Post:

crgecko (01-28-2015)

Thanks

I'm so sorry to hear of your losses, GoodLuck. I agree that this post certainly channels the loss a pet owner feels when he or she loses those which they so love. I am not an outwardly emotional person, and remember crying when I read this years ago. Sure enough, revisiting that pain got the waterworks going again.

Meg90: I imagine you have rebuilt your group by now, but I am myself getting out of the hobby with our first baby on the way, and would be happy to offer a gecko to add to your collection. Such a loving gecko mom, any of mine would be lucky to live with you.

Thanks

I'm so sad to see this! This post literally made me cry at work! i cant even begin to feel your pain, and i wish you only the best from here on out. Those were beautiful geckos and you clearly had ALOT of love and HAVE alot of love for your geckos. i'm sure they will see you on the other side and lick you all over :')
    Cresty - 0.1.0. Red Bicolour - Celqis